Does anyone else....?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Does anyone else "re roll" their ID if they get a crappy one?

(This thread is designed to be an open thread, other people feel free to post their "Does anyone else do....? question to the general public, probably should be focused on bush since it's bushtarion forums, but doesn't have to be restrictive, unless it's stupid, trollish (in a dull way), ignorant, or otherwise annoying as and when I decide; and in that case they can take a long walk off a short pier.)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
What do you mean by a crappy ID?

Just one you don't like, for whatever reasons. You don't "like" those numbers. You don't like the flow, you don't like the number of digits, etc. It's pretty personal. i've definitely deleted and gotten new IDs before I had an ID number I liked.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
does anyone else draw up a table with 35 Areas, and write out possible names trying to pick one you like :)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
No I dont re-roll, or generate a 35 cell table to come up with names.

But, does anyone else think of names throughout the whole round, and record ones they like in a text file?

(although i tend to lose it and come up with stuff immediately prior to creating)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Nope

Does anyone else hack every ID and compile a thread of formatted lists for every route?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Sorta.. I make ID notes with their route..

Does anyone else make a list of every ID in the top 150 with stealth troops or bribing capabilities, compile it by route in your journal, with each ID linked so you can click it in order to search for who sent stealth incoming at you/your ally?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Does anyone else think most of the stuff in this thread require way too much effort

edd

Tree Surgeon
Does anybody else triple check that they have actually recalled an attack semi thinking they've dreamed that they have each time that they have checked? maybe i am just crazy.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
You're the only one who has bush realated dreams. You sicken me.

edd

Tree Surgeon
It's more of a "hold on did i actually recall that or did i just see it still approaching the target"

avash

Harvester
It's more of a "hold on did i actually recall that or did i just see it still approaching the target"

Heh you know I do this too. Ive recaleld an attack, gone down to do dishes. ANd have to actually drop everything and come back upstairs just to make sure ive recalled xD

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Sorta.. I make ID notes with their route..

Does anyone else make a list of every ID in the top 150 with stealth troops or bribing capabilities, compile it by route in your journal, with each ID linked so you can click it in order to search for who sent stealth incoming at you/your ally?

Pretty much since thats what my list does. Except i do it for every single route and its in pols so people can use if for attacking. Finding stealth was indeed my original motive, and it expanded from that ;)

Does anyone else compile a spreadsheet listing ratios against pure gards to calc minimum send for flak attacks? I started one, was useful, not complete though.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Heh you know I do this too. Ive recaleld an attack, gone down to do dishes. ANd have to actually drop everything and come back upstairs just to make sure ive recalled xD

I triple check too.. Sometimes I'll recall an attack just before I go to bed, and then wake up a few hours later going "Oh crap, did I recall my attack?"

Does anyone else wake up randomly at night to incoming, but rarely wake up to an empty screen?

edd

Tree Surgeon

I triple check too.. Sometimes I'll recall an attack just before I go to bed, and then wake up a few hours later going "Oh crap, did I recall my attack?"

Does anyone else wake up randomly at night to incoming, but rarely wake up to an empty screen?

Yeah i have that sometimes lucky :p I call it the internal bush alarm clock :p

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester

Yeah i have that sometimes lucky :p I call it the internal bush alarm clock :p

You did this to me 3 times last round. I randomly woke up at 6am and found either wumpy or I with incoming from you.