Damn overefficient helpers and "I know it all" players!!

No-Dachi

Official Helper
This is getting frustrating! Azzer, you have hired too many active Offical Helpers. Right now it is impossible to reply to even a single case, because of the sheer amount of vultures constantly refreshin in search of a a new case to reply to. Yes, vultures! With 9 hours activity a day, you'd think you'd be able to at least get a few replies every now and then, but noo. Sharing is caring guys! I'm feeling left out :(

And to you players who think you know it all: you don't! So start asking!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Lol, yeah i know what you mean...often when im replying to a help request ill get a HL on IRC of someone slapping me for beating them to it!!!

But its not a big deal how many requests we answer, and i like having lots of other helpers on that i can confer with about a question.
x

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Well it used to be the fact that last round only me and Gadfly replied and people would have to wait a while to get any help...

Elderveld

Official Helper
I think it is a good thing, nowaday's, new players will get a reply almost instantly.
And that is good service i must say.

But yeah i get ur point!

/me goes back to refreshing!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The current set of helpers are doing an amazing job. In fact, some of the less active helpers might need to practise their refresh skills & game knowledge because they're going to end up being made redundant by the sheer speed of some of the top helpers....

;-)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I still have the top score by a long long way ;)

(but yes, I don't get to answer any requests anymore either!)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
i think its good we have active helpers, means responses are faster and if we're planning to get this game expanding then we are gonna have more new palyers asking questions

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I too think it's great, and it is a good sign that there are too many of us, as it ensures that no matter when you ask a question it will be answered straight away (which was one of the points I wanted to make), and hopefully next round will bring more noobs to satisfy my cravings ;)

but I still feel left out.

Inferno

Official Helper
Community Operator
To think i didnt get any score for this reply! it was perfect and answered everything he asked! shame on you for not giving me marks (jest)

Poster: XxXx - 24th Feb, 17:26
Subject: Overview:
You can request help from an "Official Helper" by sending an account mail to "!help". Official Helpers are players of the game that have been given special "helper abilities" by the admin.

Poster: inferno [you] - 24th Feb, 17:28
Subject: re: Overview:
Indeed you can my friend.

do you require any help?

Last edited:

Souls

Official Helper
I got three points for approving a picture.. that's about it. :p