Cheating solos

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I know at one time it was brought up that if someone triggered AR on a player that SAS or government defense would only attack the one that triggered. Leaving the original attacker alone. To me this seems like the easiest way to solve the problem.

you know i can't remember if i had supported that or not, but at least on the surface.. sure you wanna stop land loss but if the first person got under the % needed then kudos to them.

AR on those that triggered and leave the person who didn't alone.

However, I guess it's possible that there is no way to differentiate peoples troops in the combat ticker calcs.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
On the subject of cheating solos, I'd also like to draw attention to a solo puppet player just inside the top 100 who is constantly troop trading with two other solos, one of whom was previously his pnap and is now sending eta 4 mobs of prots at him so he can bribe them, and the other who is about 10% of his score and is sending mobs at him so he can retal and bribe both on attack and defence.

Oh tobi. I've sent Azzer mails pointing out cheaters. People who trigger on each other (and also admitted it to me in a mail). Other multis. There was even a multi in RRR at one point and I believe he got kicked from there for the exact same reason, yet Azzer hasn't done anything.

Previous rounds there have been cheaters in top 10 and I've had to make forum posts so he can take action.

*shrug*

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well we can just keep shouting about it and make as much fuss as possible until he DOES do something about it :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
On the subject of cheating solos, I'd also like to draw attention to a solo puppet player just inside the top 100 who is constantly troop trading with two other solos, one of whom was previously his pnap and is now sending eta 4 mobs of prots at him so he can bribe them, and the other who is about 10% of his score and is sending mobs at him so he can retal and bribe both on attack and defence.

Oh tobi. I've sent Azzer mails pointing out cheaters. People who trigger on each other (and also admitted it to me in a mail). Other multis. There was even a multi in RRR at one point and I believe he got kicked from there for the exact same reason, yet Azzer hasn't done anything.

*suspected Multi*. I don't think we had any proof but we weren't taking any chances. He was kicked for a variety of reasons, that being one of many. :( Why oh why do people feel it necessary to cheat at this game?!

WildDisease

Pruner
Solos do this for a reason.. The current protection put in place for them is not reasonably enough D:

Only if you're a rubbish player.[/QUOTE]

I believe very well that solo status is more used by the new players to Bushtarion.. Of course they are going to be rubbish..

That's my point - not reasonably enough

Last edited by a moderator:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Has now been admin locked :D

Rama

Pruner
Just saw this, must say its nothing against the rules and there is anything you can do, thou must say to silence that that guy made a mistake, maybe last round was worth it to suicide a bit to get your AR to 90, but nowdays its not worth it, if noone attacks him in 2 days he have it back to 0 because now Ar drops faster as hell. I remember AR took you like 4-5 days to get back to 0 But that has changed, so in 2 days he can get killed again. I know he wont be in your range and lost a land grab but if he keeps doing that tactic wont surive long.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
*suspected Multi*. I don't think we had any proof but we weren't taking any chances. He was kicked for a variety of reasons, that being one of many. :( Why oh why do people feel it necessary to cheat at this game?!

Who?