Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Enigma

Weeder
To be honest I don't think it can be complained about too much, as said before you can always just leave a game and find a new one. I haven't played much since the glitch came about to be fair but I've joined about 5 different games on team deathmatch and haven't been put into a glitched game at all, I thought from the way people were talking about it that you couldn't help but be put into one of those games :p

Yeah i got that impression too.. hence my post... but good to know it's not as rife as I imagined :)

Update: The info I posted previously on kill-streak rewards has now been updated with an interactive gun chart for those interested to see how the guns compare. It's still in development but has the basic Damage Vs Range, fire rate info etc

http://denkirson.xanga.com/715966769/modern-warfare-2/

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Is it just me or is this a complete waste of a post?

Well given the pointlessness of his original post, Is it just me or is this a complete waste of a post? (and yes, my post is a waste as well :p)

I just thought "why bother posting saying you can't be bothered reading?". If you don't care about reading the post then why go to the effort of responding? :/

Idiots are rife
In the world of internets
They smell like feces

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Went on for a few games this morning with Franny ...
Lol got 21 - 1, 40 - 7, 31 - 3.

Loads of little kids all level ~10 who just got it for xmass :p
Will be playing alot tommorow :p

Tombi

Harvester

Yeah i noticed that too, I was litterly standing still in full view of this guy and he emptied a whole Ump Mag and Didn't hit me once >.<

Treedude

Harvester
Have been getting back into this recently after a bit of distraction from Forza 3 (which is awesome by the way). Well up for some games tho, had 1 last night with a few folk on here and we bossed it, good times, had to leave after 1 game tho unfortunately as a few of my pals came round, didn't want to be anti-social

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Yeah i noticed that too, I was litterly standing still in full view of this guy and he emptied a whole Ump Mag and Didn't hit me once >.<

it's fantastic for me! means instead of getting pooned and being wiped all over the map, i'm only mildly getting pooned :D

Souls

Official Helper

it's fantastic for me! means instead of getting pooned and being wiped all over the map, i'm only mildly getting pooned :D

Pff, you're just bad :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I freely admit i'm completely shitty at everything COD related. Except killing myself, i'm quite good at that. :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer
This game is so much better online now. Now more Aussies have the game, so I actually get good ping all the time!

Im still using the same weapon combination: silenced scar with heartbeat sensor, bling pro, cold-blooded pro and ninja pro. except now i use i stinger for taking out all the enemy aircraft.
Its awesome, with cold blooded nothing targets you, so i just stand under a harrier, chopper gunner, w/e and destroy it. I especially love just walking straight up infront of a sentry gun and knifing it :D

and now that i have good ping i rarely get more deaths than kills, even if my team is pawned, so my k/d is at like 1.17 and still climbing. Same with accuracy. it used to be about 13%, now its reached 21% and is still increasing.

And where i used to rarely get kill streaks above 6, now i get my AC130 almost every day that i play. Just the other day on Derail, i got a 26 kills and 0 deaths, along with the match winning kill. I think i knifed like 10 guys cause i still had like 25 rounds left on my scar.

Oh, and my equipment is the C4. C4 kills are hilarious. Ive gotton so many, and i still cant get over them :D

Loving this game

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Getting back into the game. Me and Alci played for a good few hours last night with marvin, lanky and treedude popping in and out. Some really good games.

Alcibiades said:
I freely admit i'm completely shitty at everything COD related. Except killing myself, i'm quite good at that.

I think i win at killing myself for my 9/10 death streak in the exact same place just sprinting into the middle of a group of enemies/sentry turrets for about 3 minutes :p

Treedude

Harvester
Getting back into the game. Me and Alci played for a good few hours last night with marvin, lanky and treedude popping in and out. Some really good games.

Aye those games that I was there for were a laugh, despite that annoying HardGamer tool who was obssessed with calling everything gay or a fag (/me slaps his forehead). Also was enjoying the mission trying to kill Marvin when he was on the other team, I'm sure I killed him more than he killed me, victory!!

Definitely be in a mix heavily this weekend, well up for some more games, never really played much with other people that I know before but it makes it so much more fun. Will be on as soon as I get back from work (~6GMT), see you on there!

Steve_God

Official Helper
First weekend coming up in ages that I have little/no plans! So I'll hopefully be on quite a bit if anyone is up for some pwnage!
I'll apologise in advance though, I've taken a recent obsession with the riot shield... I'm trying to complete ALL the challenges for it! However the only two left involve taking damage and bullet hits, so I'm doing lots of sitting there waiting for people to empty their rounds before killing them! :D