Bush Meet 2009 - Location Vote

Bush Meet 2009 - Location Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
that'd be very expensive for a lot of people, and they probably couldn't afford it.
Plus the drinking age is higher over there =|

so that's probs a no go. it doesn't affect me, but still. lol =P

Jase

Harvester
i wouldn't mind going to a bushmeet but work/college and other stuff it can be a pain trying to get it in, if the dates worked out ok i would come aslong as its not far south as in portsmouth or bournemouth cos im from doncaster (south yorkshire) so a tad bit too far, london isn't too bad, train tickets are "pretty" cheap if booked waaay in advance..

And tbh, i think anyone who truly wants to go to a bushmeet would just travel the distance (even though i just said that about portsmouth because i wouldn't travel around 9 hour on train :p) so the location shouldn't really be an issue because "date" issue's will arise next..

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Should definately be somewhere fairly central if it does go ahead...i'd travel anywhere in the south west ofc. But london would work for me, easy train journey. Tbh i dont mind to much as long as its easy to get to by train. Like MasterHunta said you can get pretty reasonable train tickets if you book in advance off-peak.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
London is somewhere everyone can get to, but Alton Towers would just be jokes. Serious jokes. It would be such a laugh filling the boats on the River Rapids with Bush players :p

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
yeah. London would be the easiest place to get to, but it's also probably the most expensive place we could go.
Going to Alton Towers would be epic!
I vote the Bushmeet as there. lol =P

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I still whoop for Alton Towers :D
Lazer Mansion full of Bush players pwns idea of River Rapids :p