Azzer's Moving House!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As a bunch of people already know, I've been busy with the process of buying a house and all the work related for the past 6-7 weeks or so.

It's all bought now, and I will be moving in to my own place very soon - contracts have been exchanged and the agreed completion date (the date I get my keys) is round start day - 8th May! (fat chance you'll see me online at all that evening, but I'll have my phone with me if there's an emergency so people can still get ahold of me :p )

It's a semi-detached 3 bedroom stone cottage (original build date is a bit hazy, but seems to have been built in the early 1800's, possibly late 1700's), set out in one of the quietest/most peaceful villages on the outskirts of Huddersfield, in a rural area, with small country-cottage gardens front and back.

It'll be the first time I've ever lived completely alone, which is going to be odd, but nice! :D

Anyway I wouldn't have actually made a post at all but I figure people should be aware that once I have the keys, I'm going to be even busier with decorating/cleaning, and then the actual move itself (I'm not going to move in to the place until I have a phoneline and broadband set up ready, but I'll be heading over to it every day to do decorating and stuff)... so don't expect to see me around on Bushtarion much at all particularly for a few weeks!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
:D
Make sure the Twigley/Azzer phone line is installed too!

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Just so people know, I have his address, so if you want to send Azzer some fanmail... ;)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Careful Weeble, watch for stalkers ;)

but seriously, thats cool Azzer. I look forward to finishing Uni and getting a place of my own. Have fun :)

Max

Garden Designer
Hurray for Azzer! Let's hope that there is a nice speedy internet available for you in such an old cottage :D

Souls

Official Helper
Azzer just bought himself a huge fort to play in \o/

Illumination

Head Gardener
Congratulations Azzer- Here's to lots of happiness coming your way in your new place *raises glass*
:)

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Housewarming party w/e of May 23rd then? Gives you a couple of weeks to get settled in :p

Oh and I'm booking one of those spare bedrooms for myself.

kktxbye

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just chucking this message in to this thread: Still busy with the house, coming back here to Mum's house late every night and generally dropping off straight to bed shattered, hoping I'll have the majority of the work finished by Thursday and will have time to devote to sorting Bushy things out, implementing the new referal system, etc. by this weekend, fingers crossed!

(house is looking lovely, not much more left to do ;) )