Asphyxia disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
You seem to post in almost every thread on the forums, and seeing that pic has nothing to do with reading the forums, you obviously saw the alliance so why not click on it and see the pic..

And if you didnt know, why post? Not Thinking or Researching before you post is the #1 way to make a fool of yourself
#2 being if you're just an idiot :p

Then perhaps taking a little of your own advice would put you in good stead.

"Almost every thread on the forums", get a grip.

If exaggaration was score-queenism, you'd be a ringer for Twigley.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well i've always said twigley was a pathetic player, and this proves me correct.

Horrible leader, horrible player. For shame sir, you should know better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amanala

Harvester
Well i've always said twigley was a pathetic player, and this proves me correct.

That's horse ****. Twigley is none of those.

Zaheen

BANNED
And DA, you have no place to comment when you are one of the people in the alliance who did bugger all
I was the first person to tech CW and had 8m of em' before we had to hit sleep. (More than anyone else in W1 at the time) I was also rank 3 for land at that point, and one of the most dangerous defenders, so don't give me that "you do nothing" crap because I put in the effort. The only reason I was far less useful after we hit sleep was because we had nothing to defend the anti-armour rushes coming in and albeit yes, I could not get myself online every single time I got one of those rushes. I wouldn't have needed to if we had something to counter the anti-armour threat, but because we didnt I was left with either get on or die, the latter finding me eventually.[/off topic]

Yeah but come on, what did you do before you got CW...?

And the only reason you had that land was because you got special treatment on attacks due to the fact you had started CW (I wasn't allowed to), and you did have uber flak to help you...you didn't do much until you got CW (saying that, you physically couldn't have done anything anyway).

So it's not fair for Twigley to say that to you =]

That's horse ****. Twigley is none of those.
Haha, Twigley is a decent player...it just so happens he's a dirty one =p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I have to agree with Amanala. Twigley is a very good player.

Not that you even have any room to speak as to morally wrong actions Alci.

Sorry homeslice.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
On a more important note Changer/Amanala, make sure Marvinder gets this very important note:

Lee says:
Green sweets are like ginger people
Lee says:
No one ever likes the green ones
Lee says:
But they are always there

You too DA. MAKE SURE HE GETS IT.

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Twigley is one of the best players in the game. I disagree entirely with his decision not to leave Asph in the hands of another player, that indeed was a bad leadership decision, but that doesn't mean he can't play the game.

Zaheen said:
Yeah but come on, what did you do before you got CW...?

And the only reason you had that land was because you got special treatment on attacks due to the fact you had started CW (I wasn't allowed to), and you did have uber flak to help you...you didn't do much until you got CW (saying that, you physically couldn't have done anything anyway).

As I think you mentioned later in your post, there isnt a great deal I could do with CGs to defend :p

I remember no such special treatment :s I flakked very well at the beginning despite not wasting masses of funds on flak, instead spending it on CWs. My point was that by D-day (Thursday iirc) I was probably one of the, if not the most, prepared member for the inc we got. Everyone else seemed to have mass PB/Ninja/Shocks to deal with everything that came in. Not that it matters a great deal, we could all have been tech'd fully, the incoming from two alliances was too overwhelming.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Edit:
Lets check the boards for "CLIT is Asph" and the survey says.......
looks like you're by yourself on that one crimson

Because I have nothing better to do than read every thread on the forums to keep up with the activity of an epic-fail FTW alliance.

Clearly.

****'s sake, don't pull Epic Fail into this mess! We will return when we feel like it, mkay? ;)

saintconnor

Beginner
im pretty sure i checked myself for being ex-asphyxia and was tested negative,

so how can yu call my ally ex-asphyxia???

i let in anyone thh, except from joe2727 :p

Bahnsen

Planter
I find it funny how people are shocked that Twigley did this? I also find it funny how people are quite happy the following round to join him while he leads or let him into their alliance.

Maybe time to learn from past mistakes?

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Edit:
Lets check the boards for "CLIT is Asph" and the survey says.......
looks like you're by yourself on that one crimson

Because I have nothing better to do than read every thread on the forums to keep up with the activity of an epic-fail FTW alliance.

Clearly.

****'s sake, don't pull Epic Fail into this mess! We will return when we feel like it, mkay? ;)

XD

I was just amazed by the decision to tech troops quickly, mass on them, then not annihilate the nearby alliances with them :p

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Unfortunately, my alliance core wanted to quit because they where not having fun, so alliance = gone.

How can they have fun when you didn't want to fight your precious friends at GC?
You said it yourself that we could either keep it safe and let GC win or work with NOMW and pretty much let NOMW win because we'd have 30% chance of winning.. but it was quite obvious which one you had chosen and apparently playing it safe and letting GC win isn't exactly what people consider fun.

on a side note: I still consider Twigley a good player and a good leader and the facts support that, so please stfu Alci

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Pathetic...unbelievably pathetic!

But what do you expect!

To those left hanging, come PM me guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.