And now I remember why I hadn't played active in over 2 years...

Steve_God

Official Helper
A group of Solos at Ranks 1-5...
Two alliances Ranked 1 and 2...
Throw in a bunch of other high ranked solos...
All massing on a Rank 3 alliance.

So much for everyone joining together for the 'common good' to take down those at the top.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Unfortunately, **** happens mate. Historically not for the first time in recent history, either.

antisback

Head Gardener
Meh these last two rounds have reminded me why I quit tbh, back to the real world with me I think.

C

CK1337

No ons asked you to reform, play as solos, kill the alliances, then reform at the very end ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
No one asked you to be a colossal douche, but you usually make a point of doing that every round.

Consider yourself burned.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Most Picked On: Oldand Inactive alliance members have had a total of 2,424 incoming hostile mobs.

With a few of our members having deleted so it's actually higher.
We had it for weeks and weeks. I've been "resistanced" to a lower level than I've had incoming this round...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh no you have had inc from the whole game? This has never happened before to anyone. Thank god it's never happened to an alliance I've led 5-6 times. Phew.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'm so glad my stupid idiot detector was turned on there, as you masked it so well with that sarcasm.

In other news, you don't need D when you have milkshake. Milkshake gets *****es sopping at the V.

Shadow

Harvester
How does it benefit rank 1 and 2 to allow a 3rd alliance to be of equal size and start fighting them?

Koeniej

Harvester
Oh no you have had inc from the whole game? This has never happened before to anyone. Thank god it's never happened to an alliance I've led 5-6 times. Phew.

QFT, this happens every round to multiple alliances

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It doesn't happen every round, at all. I've been in it myself three times. Nowadays it is totally unnecessary, unless you're resisting.

Rank 1+2 vs 3 is not a resistance. If you can't beat them yourself, you don't deserve to - Deal with it. The fact of the matter is every alliance this round is absolutely appalling. You've let solos occupy the top ranks, multis are running loose doing whatever they want without consequence... You make the game what it is for yourselves.

Bush is crap because the people left in it need their hands holding. Why don't you just wake up and realise that multis are rampant because you are all incompetent at attacking solos. Solos made high rank, because the playerbase is ****.

There are your answers.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Where do I download the wizard filter and font? I want in on the action!

Koeniej

Harvester
It doesn't happen every round, at all. I've been in it myself three times. Nowadays it is totally unnecessary, unless you're resisting.

Rank 1+2 vs 3 is not a resistance. If you can't beat them yourself, you don't deserve to - Deal with it. The fact of the matter is every alliance this round is absolutely appalling. You've let solos occupy the top ranks, multis are running loose doing whatever they want without consequence... You make the game what it is for yourselves.

Bush is crap because the people left in it need their hands holding. Why don't you just wake up and realise that multis are rampant because you are all incompetent at attacking solos. Solos made high rank, because the playerbase is ****.

There are your answers.

Im pretty sure the quote i said happened every round wasn't about multi's and top 10 solo's.. what i did say was that whenever an alliance gets raped, others allways follow till there is nothing left.. Ofc everybody sends when theres free land, why wouldn't they?

Max

Garden Designer
Why don't you just wake up and realise that multis are rampant because you are all incompetent at attacking solos. Solos made high rank, because the playerbase is ****.

Multi ringleader land loss:

[close] 265,538 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 2,227 land. [835] tree. [1,097] bush. [152] flower. [143] grass. [0] uncultivated.

[close] 4,791,703 allied Thief stole 2,603 land. [977] tree. [1,282] bush. [178] flower. [166] grass. [0] uncultivated.

and he lost one other that I didn't plan:

[close] 525,067 hostile Geo-Phys Thief stole 2,616 land. [981] tree. [1,289] bush. [179] flower. [167] grass. [0] uncultivated.

So the playerbase is working on it DaX! lol!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It's only taken over 50% of the round for action to come from the allied playerbase? No offense Max, but it isn't good enough.