Re: JUKEBOX DECLARE WAR, and other unrelated nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Whilst MLP has my respect for lasting so long, I think the route setup was obscene. My issue with it is you've given all your active players CG route, and the others are just that, 'others'. Alien has been the only prevalent member that isn't Robotics route in my eyes.

Angela

Harvester
Whilst MLP has my respect for lasting so long, I think the route setup was obscene. My issue with it is you've given all your active players CG route, and the others are just that, 'others'. Alien has been the only prevalent member that isn't Robotics route in my eyes.

/me bows to dax greatness

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

There's a PB guy who has been killing it on def. And the Sorc guy has been doing a bit too. But the anti-armor people have been AWOL from the looks of it.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
we were ftf hence the set up. and yeah alll our armour killers seemed to go to the people who were only partially active or had commitments. but it was fun while it lasted. and the most active players are not the robos necesserily. one or two, but if you could see our allie stats you could soon see who has put in the hours. and who is just contactable :p

but GG guys. thought you would have thrashed us down alot sooner our contacts thread is pretty bare. but i think most people have had fun. shame i was hoping it would be you and kraken fighting it out and we could have a bit of fun being lower down. but i guess we have a great bunch of players. so it didnt work out that way

bluehen55

Harvester
Well tbh Angela, tell me I'm wrong. Because I know I'm not.

None of the top few most active people have CGs, and none was "given" the route, everyone just picked whatever route they wanted. So yeah, you're wrong

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

None of the top few most active people have CGs, and none was "given" the route, everyone just picked whatever route they wanted. So yeah, you're wrong

I think people have selective reading, DaX is disagreeing with the route set-up (his opinion which everyone is entitled to) - I agree but I do understand that you have used it incredibly well. Just because people picked their own routes, doesn't stop it being an alliance route set-up?

However I think we've all kept this ingame well enough, and I really hold my hands out to MLP, 'triffic defence.

bluehen55

Harvester

I think people have selective reading, DaX is disagreeing with the route set-up (his opinion which everyone is entitled to) - I agree but I do understand that you have used it incredibly well. Just because people picked their own routes, doesn't stop it being an alliance route set-up?

However I think we've all kept this ingame well enough, and I really hold my hands out to MLP, 'triffic defence.

Its been refreshing to see some good, sustained attacking too. I can't take much credit for defense on our side as I've had long periods where I've been MIA, but its been one of the more fun wars I've seen in a while.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
as illogical as it sounds doesn't the fact that the war lasted more than a day or two mean the offense and defense both kinda suck?

shabang.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I find it amusing Dax is going on about poor route setup or what ever when he's played CG god knows how many times and still can't use a decent ratio. How many rounds is it going to take you to learn such an easy route Dax?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I find it amusing Dax is going on about poor route setup or what ever when he's played CG god knows how many times and still can't use a decent ratio. How many rounds is it going to take you to learn such an easy route Dax?

Ratio atm is pretty spot on for what we need....

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

lol.. and outta left field!

I can't say anything about ratios.. I usually just go with whatever I happen to need at the time.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
pre-set ratios are usually a stupid concept. Just buy what's needed, when it's needed

Caranthir

Harvester

He hasnt sent an attack on his own in a week. There is always plenty of gardeners surrounding his CG.

l2bush

Status
Not open for further replies.