Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
If you want my 2 cents, it's more that at the moment, Res helped us when we asked for it, so why waste time attacking them when we can be attacking the actual threat (ie, Aphall)? They haven't pestered us all round, and asked other alliances to help attack despite being rank 1 already. It's just simple battle-logic in my opinion.
Plus, Res are keeping a relative tab on the other alliances that were creeping up before - Why stop them from having their fun, as we're having ours? :p
There's no 'powerblock' - We just both have our own agendas to be carried out.

Nail on the head, but seriously dax IT MUST BE A POWABLOCKZ OH NOES!

think about this any who seem to come to that conclusion.

Why, would i want to DESTROY a game i love?

Case closed.

Ryu

Pruner
dRAGE have been sitting on seeds for almost 2 weeks,

actually, we've been in a pitched battle for the last week and have very few saved seeds

a shame you're so deluded by your ideas of us powerblocking to notice the inc being traded between Aphalla and dRQ over the past week

Res have just been doing their own thing and not getting involved since the score gap between dRQ and Aphalla was closed, how that constitutes a power block i dont know

lol, both you and Res came back at us even when the gap had been closed..

POWERBLOCK

Melnibone

Head Gardener
everyone in the powerblock posts excuses as to why its not a powerblock even after Twigley posted the 'official' view of a powerblock by the admin and it clearly applies with the information provided by alliance stats ingame

everyone outside insists it is even without full knowledge of the plans/conversations of the top 2 alliances which lets face it the apparent powerblock may be circumstance more than planning

what round is this it could almost be ANY round that ive played from rd 6 onwards, the game may have died a slow death nice to see the politics havent

good luck to both sides and may the person with the least life win!!!!!!!!

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
have you noticed the kill involvement%? dRage Quit are like 73% on aphalla, 15% on OMG and next to nothing for everybody else, surely this mean dRage Quit are powablocking with every other alliance.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

actually, we've been in a pitched battle for the last week and have very few saved seeds

a shame you're so deluded by your ideas of us powerblocking to notice the inc being traded between Aphalla and dRQ over the past week

Res have just been doing their own thing and not getting involved since the score gap between dRQ and Aphalla was closed, how that constitutes a power block i dont know

POWERBLOCK

Hmm, I think we cannot deny this any further now.
About 2 weeks before the round, I had a chat with atsanjose about the coming round. I knew he had joined Bruce so I was really curious as to their line-up etc. Atsan admitted he didn't quite like the line-up, and the requirements of contactibility etc.

So when the chat progressed, we arrived at the point where atsan said he couldn't be arsed to play actively and all that, and he said he'd rather have us win than Apha. He sent me a list with people he thought were joining (either Bruce or whoever told him, or he just guessed). It was a rather impressive list tbh.
I told Ogluk about the people on the list, and he agreed that we couldn't handle such an amazing line-up, filled with the best players in the game and quite a bit more active and skilled than us. We were considering just going ftf and not bothering with the round, when Signer joined, and said he didn't want Bruce to win. I don't know why, but I assume they had a quarrel or something.

He suggested we should look for allies in other alliances, and as Ogluk & Dax knew some people in Res, we started talking to them.
To make a long story short: We decided before the round started to not stand in each others way, and work together in order to not let Bruce win. We swapped idlists at the start, and made sure we didn't attack eachother. Hence the 0-0 in troops killed between Res and dRage.

I hope this clears things up a bit, and puts an end to this discussion.

edit: I hope everyone understands from this that our only motivation to do this, was to create an exciting round for all, not for shiny ranks or anything.

edit 2: Now we're confessing, we should be confessing to everything. Atsanjose has also spied on incomings for us. He told us which defences were real and which weren't. That made our job (to try and take down apha) a bit easier. We only had a spy there to prolong the round though. We did what we did because otherwise the round would have been finished in only a few days, as Apha were just too good. Serves them right for taking all the active and skilled players in the game, instead of splitting up.
But now atsan has been kickraped, so it's dubious as to whether we'll be able to fend off apha for much longer. :/

We also spoke to Bribemania before the round, as Ed and I are excellent friends (we've met irl and went to have a beer or two), but they were performing very badly, so we decided to take them off our safelist and hit them (Otherwise Apha would've raped them and got even more land and would've created an even bigger lead). Ed's not angry about it though, so I don't think what we did was really that bad. I mean, if they don't mind, surely no one else should.

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
There are 4 alliances who have agreed to a full power block with dRAGE.

This is true information.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
IoF & Alci point out where I said, that you guys sat on seeds for a fact, (and no clipping and only using part of my post that benifit you) I was simply saying that what he said was possible and could have been true and that your logs of planting recently shows nothing.

Ryu

Pruner
Wow, Atsan spied? Skilless pricks.

Between dRAGE stealing so much land because of the Server Crash and now comes out we had a spy telling you all where to defend and where to attack.. something better be compensated. People pay good money for the punits to have you spineless people screw it all up.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Wow, Atsan spied? Skilless pricks.

Between dRAGE stealing so much land because of the Server Crash and now comes out we had a spy telling you all where to defend and where to attack.. something better be compensated. People pay good money for the punits to have you spineless people screw it all up.

Quoted.

edit: Wanted to add this to the topic, as it's extremely relevant:
Ryu- WOWWWWWWW
Ryu- The truth comes out in forums
Ryu- atsan is a punk
Ryu- and the powerblock is real
Ryu- gg
Ryu- Was he spying for you too?
Ryu- oh wait let me read on
* cb1202 (61509d80@ircip2.mibbit.com) has joined #bushtarion
* P sets channel limit to 51
Ryu- So drage was using a spy the whole time?
* Max has quit (Quit: [15:55:25] Pinky I'm more bothered that somebody with a pokemon as a name might beat me on most land)
* P sets channel limit to 50
Kaj lol
Ryu- fags
* Monster_Dog (29914e76@ircip1.mibbit.com) has joined #bushtarion
MiNiFrEaK Who's the source?
* P sets channel limit to 51
MiNiFrEaK Zaheen?
Ryu- http://bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4717&page=5
Ryu- Hobbezak's post
Dennis really?
Dennis lol
* Dennis is a bad at bush politics :D
Dennis so*
Ryu- Atsan spied for drage
Ryu- You guys so gud!
Ryu- at bush
Dennis I DONT BELIEVE YOU RYU
Ryu- Their own member admits to it.
Ryu- Atsan and Shr3k must be brothers or something.
Ryu- Dirty spies
Dennis atsan is epic :(
* Bomar has quit (Ping timeout)
Ryu- I'd like to speak to Azzer actually.
Dennis 'tis all Hobbezaks fault!
Ryu- This is bullshit
Flip thats pretty gay
* ed has quit (Quit: @Masa Yochoko: u are already fat pig)
* P sets channel limit to 49
Ryu- From losing tons of land and score to the server crash, and a spy.
Ryu- Screw this game if nothing happens, we pay for the ****ing punit
Flip btw, is anyone else still having server problems?
Flip every morning bush wont load for me untill i clear cookies
Ryu- fine for me
Flip last 3 days or so, when i wake up and try to load bush nothing loads :\
* Spike (~Spike@cpc5-brig15-0-0-cust40.3-3.cable.virginmedia.com) has joined #bushtarion
MiNiFrEaK I've read hobbie's post and agree...but as for the exchange of I'D lists...spies were already out at that point. Can I also say we 'res' didn't have a leader until the end of the first week because Dill was not very well. I had to get azzer to make Tiff leader until dill was better.
MiNiFrEaK So anything agreed by dill wouldn't of been in place till he returned
Ryu- Cowards.
Ryu- All of you.
Ryu- Skilless cowards.
Ryu- This is my last round, if I don't quit early.

Koeniej

Harvester
ROFL.

so all the people who were utterly crying about a powerblock when Twigley did it now made a powerblock themselves? Hypocrites

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
need i point out to everyone, that Hobbe's post is so tongue in cheek that he looks like a hamster with a facial tumour

sarcasm and the internet rarely seem to get on, which is a shame

to summarise, i dont think a single word Hobbe said was actually true, i only skim read it, but yeah, atsan didnt spy, there is no powerblock and urm, yeah its all a load of tosh!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
IoF & Alci point out where I said, that you guys sat on seeds for a fact, (and no clipping and only using part of my post that benifit you) I was simply saying that what he said was possible and could have been true and that your logs of planting recently shows nothing.

Sure, it's possible we stocked seeds, but it's also possible the moon is made of cheese, and pigs really do fly. Come on dude.

To quote the infamous BlackWolf: "Your logic is illogical"

Aphalla couldn't be beaten without troops, to get troops you need to plant seeds, to get seeds you need to get land. We got land, then we got seeds, then we waited til we had real troops, then we got Aphalla. There's no other possible conclusion, unless Aphalla simply offed themselves. Think a little harder next time Davis. Many things are possible, but that doesn't mean they're probable.

As for Hobbezak; man you guys got trolled so hard. :D

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

POWERBLOCK

edit 2: Now we're confessing, we should be confessing to everything. Atsanjose has also spied on incomings for us. He told us which defences were real and which weren't. That made our job (to try and take down apha) a bit easier. We only had a spy there to prolong the round though. We did what we did because otherwise the round would have been finished in only a few days, as Apha were just too good. Serves them right for taking all the active and skilled players in the game, instead of splitting up.
But now atsan has been kickraped, so it's dubious as to whether we'll be able to fend off apha for much longer. :/

what
the
snitzel

i think that that rank 1 blood youre experiencing gone up to your head to fast.
I really dont know what youre trying to pull here, but i never thought you were capable of such a low stab below the belt, i never did such thing nor did i get kickedraped for something i didnt do, if you dont believe that just check my profile youll see my id there with the same amount of acres.
and btw on the whole "justify that we powerblocked against apha" dont, you guys are just making fools of yourself.
i hope youre happy with trying to make me look "bad", but iam not that hurt because most know me as an reasonable honour full guy. the only thing that hurt me is, that it is you, who i always considered as a friend, who stabs me in the back like this for no particular reason. really over the line.

i expect a written post of remorse in this topic or you can experience me ignoring you forever.

have fun.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Atsan spied ALL round! Also we have 5 alliances in our powerblock now!!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
and btw on the whole "justify that we powerblocked against apha" dont, you guys are just making fools of yourself.

I hope you're joking; but on the off chance you're not; you do understand that a powerblock cannot be a powerblock if they work together to attack rank 1, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.