Round 35 Award Discussions

Wouter

Pruner
Yes I know I vowed not to post again but I have to ask this one question wouter...
if it bothered you so much why did you not once complain and as far as I know report it?

Cheese out.

I did report it before, but Azzer hasn't exactly been around much
also, I am not the one starting this discussion here...

Ram

Head Gardener
If you break the rules you should be punished, it's pretty much as simple as that.

129157477066831452.gif

Joker-Clapping.gif

clap2d.gif

Caranthir

Harvester
BB for champion!

And I agree with anyone who says recalling from Certain Doom is not SQing. Because it isn't it's just tactical sense.

There were a few times that defense was horrendous and an obvious win for attacker. But I have recalled in similar situations b/c I am far too lazy to calc things out or spy around.

webvictim

Harvester
I'm not massively keen on fanning the flames again, but I think I need to refer back to CF's post - everyone is deliberately misinterpreting a number of things I've said because it gives them a platform to argue from. That's not proper debate, it's just petty squabbling. I have never said recalling from certain doom is SQing, I have said that recalling when there's hardly any defence even though you were going to win is SQing. IoF gave a perfect example earlier, but unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot of the mob notes saying "RECALL EOT OR DIE".

That's the only point I've been trying to make throughout this entire thread, yet people twist my words because it suits them.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Out of curiosity, are you even playing this round Ahead?

:p

YES! I was playing that round actually.. just because I wasn't hugely active or allied doesn't mean I don't have an input - my input is probably more valid and unbiased than most of the other people's in this thread :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ahead was so inactive he didn't even join our channel! :(

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Iamsmart just a little correction for you ;)
You posted how 'you organised the land grab on wouter' and kind of bigged it up like it was something special. Just thought you should add that you only landed because I recalled 100m news vans. As if they were there you wouldn't have landed :)

Davs

Garden Designer
You posted how 'you organised the land grab on wouter' and kind of bigged it up like it was something special. Just thought you should add that you only landed because I recalled 100m news vans. As if they were there you wouldn't have landed :)

Obvious question: if this is the case, why did you recall them? :p

Ahead

Head Gardener
Ahead was so inactive he didn't even join our channel! :(

I was in there for a while actually! Until it got boring and I got busy so stopped.

Also, Davs, I presume they did it because it was hilarious :p No other reasoning was needed - and having spent some time in their chan, I'd have seen this stunt coming a mile off tbh :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

I hardly meant to 'big it up' and I guess organize was hardly the word to be used. I mentioned it a week or two ago, and Changer was in the channel so I asked him to restart as thieves. He didn't get enough in time plus he wasn't online when I woke up and got Wouter+you to send at me. So I sent stealth geo's hoping ETA1 any defense you sent would be recalled, which it was. Changa logged on and sent thieves in as well. Then it was a matter of noticing the channel to get people's attention to send.

It was hardly an organized attack, so I apologize if you took it as me bragging for organizing the attack of the century. I wasn't sure what word to use and I typed my post relatively quickly.

And you recalling was good. But also the fact we could have sent 20-30b+ more flak would have also been good. Don't take too much credit on "could have, should have, would have" stuff.

And I thought it was pretty special, whether you did or not. Most rank 1 alliances for a month don't get landed on. Twice. In 12 hours. :p

Edit: Reading your post again, why on earth would I mention that in MY best moment of the round? Shouldn't that be in yours? :p

@Davs: Egos.

Last edited:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Obvious question: if this is the case, why did you recall them? :p

Because wouter waited til he couldn't kicked and there started bad mouthing quite a few members publically so thought heres a bit of revenge for the pussy :p And for pure comical value.

And yeh Iamsmart you could have sent more flak but you didn't, I did send enough to cover it but recalled least mine is actual fact and not coulda woulda shoulda's :p But yeh fair played was quite amusing :)

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
* Worst Player - I'm sorry, insomn

It's ok I expected it, but also expected you to try and make it look like countless others hadn't done the exact same as me, that was ship jump. From OP to resilience I jumped, then after a good week or two of wouter grating on me to join ARMod to make the round more "fair" me QS Duke and Cid got our heads together to weigh up our options and to descuse weather or not the propergander that was being spread from Iamsmart I believe that the canasians were on about back stabbing again.

Thus we made the decision to leave for ARmod.

We wern't to know that the canasians would seperate after 2hours...

Back on track.

I thank you for your mention of my name. And Im sure that you do truly believe me to be the worst player last round. Which is a shame.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
No, we could have sent more flak but we didn't. You could have stayed but you didn't. Both the same.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
No, we could have sent more flak but we didn't. You could have stayed but you didn't. Both the same.

No you aint being as smart as you make yourself out to be darling.

You didn't send more flak
I did send enough to block you

My troops existed
Yours didn't :p

That's the big difference