Pussy Blockers declare WAR on Spit 'n Swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Martin/Kuda/Polo and all their members need to break up and make their own FTW allies with some good and some newish players, i mean i know there are a lot of fluctuation in players but War? Huh?, RRR, and now PB seems to be the same general unstopable members :p

Rofl, you guys seem like have gotten used to winning rounds the easy way. "Hey Kuda/Polo/Martin, split up please, tis the only way we can beat you group :~(".

Jesus, how more lame can it get?

The other day I read somewhere in our pols that there was a resistance trying to be formed against us and we were rank 2 at that time with SnS having 20k more acres than us. It was going to come for us because "we are the bigger threat". And what else can be expected, when what was considered the strongest player in SnS make funny posts like how easy it is to "rush" intel.

The skill level in the game has dropped SO much that it is getting sad. If the old times dutchies come back now they would have a walk in the park literally. I mean, I've seen bad defences, bad attacks and such, but what I saw this round has never been worse. People who have absolutely no idea how to play the game at first place start alliances and even consider them "FTW". Right...

When WH was formed you knew what you were facing. When RRR was formed, you knew what you were facing and now when PB was formed you again knew who you had to fight and still made the same damn mistakes.

People spend tons of funds on flak that they lose on attacks. Rush intel instead of their developments. Ignore the importance of ETA 5 view on the incomings. Those are all things that stack together and in the end form a huge edge we can use.

Next time perhaps, put a bit more thought into your "FTW" allainces before creating them. Leading an ally, especially one that wants to win is more than stacking good players at one place.

Rant over.

[edit] Nice posts IoF and Matthew. It's good to see some can still be arsed to use their brains.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
War? Huh?, RRR, and now PB seems to be the same general unstopable members :p

The group is a well oiled machine that i have had to fight against and now have the pleasure of playing with.

It's really unreal how old school these guys are and it's very refreshing to play with.

Hat's off to one of the best group of core players i seen about in a looooong time.

Scorpio

Head Gardener
I must admit that their core rocks to play in (played alongside Martin/Polo 2 rounds ago in WH)

Buuuuut it must be very boring tbh for them to always win @ the start :p
It'd be for "the greater good" to have the vets divided over more alliances because frankly, the 2 groups of ppl who can be arsed every round is getting boooring :p

Oh and btw gratz to PB, who somehow got round our heavy defences and managed to survive our uberly thought out retaliation plans!! ;)

Last edited:

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I agree with a part of your post f0xx, indeed i saw myself plenty nublets who blew over 30 bil for 100-200 acres in first days or over 100 bil for 300 1 week into the round. Plenty of bad starters even in highest alliances, no clue how to plan ahead etc.
However that's exactly the point .. you don't have such noobies to drag your alliance average skill down so you start with a major advantage(or you have less than others plus rest are awesome starters). Not sure what can you blame other allies for if they didn't had the members with the skill activity and contactibility to give your ally a challange.
I can't express how dissapointed i was to see the usual war for r1 was actually farming the large alliance in 2 waves.

But i don't think it's needed after creating an "all stars" alliance to come here and tell others how much they sucked and they need to learn how to play the game :p Tho there is still hope i guess, start of the round is a very difficult period for most of the playerbase but later in the round many alliances are pretty decent.

P.S. I'm assuming your lineup is awesome as i was told so in the first days, i actually don't have much of a clue who's playing in which ally :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I see this thread as a call for Blackwolf and Virus to return to the game!

Podunk

Head Gardener
Honestly its the summer round tbh... people are busy in the summers! Fall/Winter/Spring always seem to have good groups of players and alliances. Just a simple observation.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Martin/Kuda/Polo and all their members need to break up and make their own FTW allies with some good and some newish players, i mean i know there are a lot of fluctuation in players but War? Huh?, RRR, and now PB seems to be the same general unstopable members :p

I must admit that their core rocks to play in (played alongside Martin/Polo 2 rounds ago in WH)

Buuuuut it must be very boring tbh for them to always win @ the start :p
It'd be for "the greater good" to have the vets divided over more alliances because frankly, the 2 groups of ppl who can be arsed every round is getting boooring :p

Oh and btw gratz to PB, who somehow got round our heavy defences and managed to survive our uberly thought out retaliation plans!! ;)

I see everywhere everyone's assuming its the same players from all those rounds, and its just not true. We are a totally different make up, an alliance of its own worth. Dont label us like that, like we all joined with the intention of being "unbeatable" we want war as much if not more than the rest of you. Its just a group of friends that last minute decided instead of being solo we wanted to be in an alliance. Its by chance that the make up seems "unbeatable", not just because of the players in the alliance but the players against us too.

I hardly think its our fault that all the other alliances skill/activity isnt up to par. We're expected to play with people we dont know or like because everyone else isnt willing or able? Since when? Also if you dont want Martin, Polo and Kuda together then you're gonna have to get Azzer to put it in the rules. They're good friends, they will always want to be in the same ally.

I agree with a part of your post f0xx, indeed i saw myself plenty nublets who blew over 30 bil for 100-200 acres in first days or over 100 bil for 300 1 week into the round. Plenty of bad starters even in highest alliances, no clue how to plan ahead etc.
However that's exactly the point .. you don't have such noobies to drag your alliance average skill down so you start with a major advantage(or you have less than others plus rest are awesome starters). Not sure what can you blame other allies for if they didn't had the members with the skill activity and contactibility to give your ally a challange.
I can't express how dissapointed i was to see the usual war for r1 was actually farming the large alliance in 2 waves.

But i don't think it's needed after creating an "all stars" alliance to come here and tell others how much they sucked and they need to learn how to play the game :p Tho there is still hope i guess, start of the round is a very difficult period for most of the playerbase but later in the round many alliances are pretty decent.

P.S. I'm assuming your lineup is awesome as i was told so in the first days, i actually don't have much of a clue who's playing in which ally :p

Not sure what we're blaming the other alliances for DS, but its unfair of others to blame us just because we want to play with friends.. Its like everyone blaming you for playing solo. And how do you suppose we give our alliance a challenge? We didnt make them that way, its not our fault they werent contactable. Maybe instead of everyone blaming us, yas should be thinking of ways to combat it? Or do you really believe the only solution is for PB to disband?

Last edited:

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
War? Huh?, RRR, and now PB seems to be the same general unstopable members :p

The group is a well oiled machine that i have had to fight against and now have the pleasure of playing with.

It's really unreal how old school these guys are and it's very refreshing to play with.

Hat's off to one of the best group of core players i seen about in a looooong time.

Thanks a lot b*tch. :(

Steve_God

Official Helper
Honestly its the summer round tbh... people are busy in the summers! Fall/Winter/Spring always seem to have good groups of players and alliances. Just a simple observation.
The man speaks sense!

It happens every summer, and it's also the reason why people like me aren't leading alliances this round - due to holiday commitments.

Having said that, from what I hear of who's in the group, they'd be a challenge at any time of year :p

Silence

Head Gardener
I appreciate all the frustration that the 'round is over' in only 8 days. (I saved the time. I was 8.88 days on the overview)

However I would really like to re-iterate f0xx's post because it is so important.

sns made mistakes, but two in particular stood out to me, and these guys make this mistake each round.

1) massing flak at the beginning. So much funds was wasted on small acre grabs which would take hours to repair. Keep flak levels low. I had ~7mln flak up until I started PA

2) Importance of eta 5 view. Hell that just made attacking sns easy as they had two less ticks to sort things out. And well, nothing was sorted out

It wouldnt be so frustrating if people learnt from their mistakes, but I guess they need them pointed out. We in PB saw this and sighed because we knew it would be a repeat of RRR but with much less warring.

Shadow

Harvester
Considering quite a few round over bushtarion have been won on teh friday following rounds start(7 days) i think 8.88 days is quite good :p then again that might just be me cause im used to rounds having a winner after 7 days when i played in FTW allie :s

And i think you should be happy it lasted 8.88 days :p Welshie and the Dutchies once won a round in just under 5 days lol gd times :p gettiing called at 1am saying inc loggin in to see all members of both wing Alliance(When Anap's were about) having inc on every single member lol was damn near impssible to organise where everyone went :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Right ive not read this thread 1 bit nor do i intend to, this is gonna be my one and only post, no credit at all taken away from the attack itself, you owned us fair play, what im absolutely ****ed off about, is Twigley, not only did he leave us an hour or so before the attack, all that day he brought the whole alliance down, took the id's new who was offline etc etc, we were in a very low morale poisition, thanks to twigley, this guy begged me to play with him this round, then backstabs me for an easy win. ****ing great. i would have loved a fight without any underhanded tactics, it was shaping up to be a very good round without any 3rd part interferance in a battle, but hey, we cant say anything really, we missed our chance to hit you guys, i even thought you guys were gonna hit us a day early, i even bet my leader 100BC's, but ive swung it for sexual favors :p

good on ya folks, now lets see a resistance heh?

xxx

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
1 versus 1 i'd bet the RRR/WH basic group against anyone else in the game.

It's funny to see that SnS made the same mistake as they've done for three rounds running, how very amusing, and kudos to Pussy Blockers for beating the snot out of them again so quickly. Well done!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
as I see things being suggested that I've suggested before and same lines spoken last round but from different people now wearing that shoe and I have this to add:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Commy 64

Weeder
I see in this thread a bunch of elitist old school players pissing on new players and demeaning their attempts to learn the game, and failing to be proper 'FTW'.

No wonder the player base is stuck. You have to be contactable 24/7, and you have to learn a very intricate and difficult game by getting your ass kicked over and over with little guidance. God forbid you start this game from scratch as a solo, because you will have NO clue. And forgive me, but not everyone can invest 12+ hours per day to learn the ins and outs of this game. The only solos who PWN are the ones who have played this game for several rounds or who somehow have a very intricate knowledge and understanding of the game mechanics. This is my 3rd round and I have neither.

Maybe if some of you e-penis waving hardcore, old timers focused more on training a few noob players each round (and some do) rather than recruiting all the old-school players you can find...in order to have an UBER alliance, things might be more fun. And people that try bush, might actually stay.

You people sh!t on blackwolf, but at least he recruited noobs and tried to train them.

Status
Not open for further replies.