Pussy Blockers declare WAR on Spit 'n Swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahnsen

Planter
martin, you need a little person facing the other way next to the guy with the gun and you're set :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
martin, you need a little person facing the other way next to the guy with the gun and you're set :p

I couldn't find one :/

btw, I didn't backstab anyone this round....

Godsend9701

Harvester
[range] 13,300,000 allied Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 9,568,868 hostile staff.
[range] 600,000 allied Automoton attacked, killing 1,865,557 hostile staff.
[range] 1,708,420 hostile Petrol Bomber lobbed Molotov Cocktails and killed 8,941,975 allied staff.

Died: 8,941,975 [£28,766,719,400] friendlies dead. 11,434,425 [£219,914,602,700] enemies dead.

Silence

Head Gardener
Three sucessful waves, in which we have seen one defence which has been sent.

Turnip2k

Harvester
No one cares anymore.

Only 2 allies actually give a crap enough to put significant amounts of time in. By the looks of the war, it may only be one.

This is shaping up to be a stale round

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
This comes from an old dilema for vets/ace players .. to play with their old friends and get a round like this one where there's nobody to fight or to split and play with potential anoying and incompetent players :p

We need a larger playerbase ! :p

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
This comes from an old dilema for vets/ace players .. to play with their old friends and get a round like this one where there's nobody to fight or to split and play with potential anoying and incompetent players :p

Thats for sure. Its quite a dilema, dont wanna play with newbs but also dont want the round to be boring/easy. What has happened to the player base since back in the day?

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Thats for sure. Its quite a dilema, dont wanna play with newbs but also dont want the round to be boring/easy. What has happened to the player base since back in the day?

Changed a lot.. Only 2-3 real FTW groups per round, it seems :p

Turnip2k

Harvester
There are plenty of vets around - it's just that none of them want to put the time in anymore. There a big difference between allies who could go FTW, and allies who want to. I would say there are enough 'vets' each round to make 4-5 FTW allies if they all went fully active, but thats not going to happen. In fact, its probably the 'vets' which make up the majority of this playerbase since we are getting no new players.

We need new players who are willing to put time into the game and teach them how to play. For alot of the old players, this game has got stale and boring. It has been the same stuff for far, far too long. The high activity requirement burns people out very quickly too.

You either need to have a huge push to recruit new people into the game, or try to mix up the game TOTALLY to try and reinspire some activity from the oldies.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
And the whining begins...

If the only competition can send just 2 defensive mobs, can't get players online to send out and die like they got hit by a nuclear bomb i'd say there's enough reason to moan about :p

Not like it makes much difference to me who's winning i just want some drama and action in forums, quite hard to get it atm :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Everyone roll over and die, we pull ahead and get innactive. The rest of the allies can fight among themselves and even make a resistance some time in the future. That's a lot of drama if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.