Pussy Blockers declare WAR on Spit 'n Swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Don't worry SD, my stuff? It's wayyyy over your head. First and foremost, there was no rant. I'm highly amused.

As far as your demand(s) go, I believe a 'stfu' is in order. If you didn't understand, then I wasn't posting to/for you.

Move along citizen.

lmao Garret, your rants are just laughable.. "Don't worry SD, my stuff? It's wayyyy over your head." umm no, you just make no sense mate. If I was to guess what your random babblings are directed towards I would guess it would be the random babblings you spouted at round start. My demands? What are my demands Garrett? Didnt know I made any.. Fact is you're ranting, which is fine, but you're ranting without a cause, which is just pathetic. "LOOK HOW RIGHT I AM!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ!"

How about you shut the **** up before you run the "good" Garrett name through more mud. lol

To be fair these veterans that are winning every round putting alot of effort in aren't actually required to give help to anybody.
We have a helper system for that, if people used it more consistantly they can really get to grips with the game.

I've played since r7, I've portalled on numerous occasions was rank 2 on my 2nd round but now I don't play actively no longer have the time or desire to play, but I still answer any questions requested on the official helper system. Use it and quit moaning to the wrong people when frankly very few of them will care about your moaning

Cheese is an example of its who you know, not what you know but we wont get into that lol. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Kinda depressing to see the rank 3,4,5,6 alliance's (NO U excluded i think) not defend 3 nights in a row to a single member attacking them, resulting in them being 0d then trained for land.

:/

Sorry i dont know whether you are in PB or not, but im yet to see less than 4 PB members attack our alliance at once :/ and im night cover too...

then again maybe i missed it :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Ah, I see. I completely ignored your drivel and postings from last round and you wanted equal face time with 'the man'.

It's cool, kid. I can dig it. However, I never really pulled your chain... and demands? You told me to make it understandable.

So I said stfu, if you can't understand it the first time... move along citizen. That will be the first and only time I clarify anything for you. You seem to have a natural immunity to using the logical side of your brain.

My 'good' name? I have just the 1. Maybe you are talking about perceived e-penis? I don't know. I don't care. I never have.

You sir are nothing more than a flash in the pan from days back, found useful by 1 person that always creates a solid team... and now you are here spouting all kinds of useless info like we were all waiting for your grand return so you could learn us.

Me? I came to be entertained and to laugh.

Now, hopefully, I have satisfied your need for personal attention. This will be the last time I address you or the subject you cannot drop....

So... no one left to war with? and this thread was unlocked?

Whoever petition for the unlockage is d.u.m.b. as there is no more war as has been posted and there are no BR's to even quibble over :(

boring peoples.

Astralx2

Digger

So... no one left to war with? and this thread was unlocked?

Whoever petition for the unlockage is d.u.m.b. as there is no more war as has been posted and there are no BR's to even quibble over :(

boring peoples.

I'm quite entertained and surprised by the amount of e-rage coming from this response to the thread.

No more war? such a quick jump to conclusion don't you think? boring peoples? perhaps you're not life of the party around, mate. Other people are having wars amongst themselves and is having fun. Perhaps you're the one missing out. If so, please go and find it instead of whining about "Whoever petition for unlockage is dumb" and spelling out "d.u.m.b.". Nobody care about your boredom, or as a matter of fact, your attention. E-rage over a thread being unlocked much?

Now if you keep civilized, discuss without internal e-rage, and with more constructive thought, perhaps people would care. As of now, your opinion = garbage. No one can build or discuss on what you wrote. You only inflame the thread.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well in all fairness, it strikes me that the war that this thread was about is over, unless Spit n Swallow has managed to strike back, and if they have, where are the BRs?

If there are other wars going on, there is a whole (mostly empty) forum area for them to post new war threads. This one is (apparently) over and serves no purpose to remaining open. I'd have kept it locked.

Nobody care about your boredom, or as a matter of fact, your attention. E-rage over a thread being unlocked much?

Now if you keep civilized, discuss without internal e-rage, and with more constructive thought, perhaps people would care. As of now, your opinion = garbage. No one can build or discuss on what you wrote. You only inflame the thread.

Quite evidently it must be stated that you seem to care, otherwise why would you have posted?

And whilst you are mocking his contribution you should take a good hard look at your own. Do you add constructive thought or opinions with this post?

To hoist you on your own petard, no one can build or discuss on what you wrote, you only inflame the thread.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well Garrett had a point. The war this thread was made for has finished, so this thread could quite happily be locked and no-one would care. And it was. But then it was unlocked? Why?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I created an ID for the lulz.

oh man, i was bored, but then I found your post and that you created your ID just to reply to me. i had new laughs.

i appreciate the sentiment, but it's unnecessary. no need to flatter me further. also, alci and toby have summed it up pretty good.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Garret, GTFO, this thread is nothing to do with you, and you still bring your usual E-penis bollocks.

my dicks bigger than yours, so what you gonna do about that, absolutely nothing because i live in england and your in your command centre in the U.S of Aaaiiiii dont give a flying rats bollock

you pick a fight with everyone for no reason, we bent over and took a ramming from PB, i actually think there's no flaming from us who got bummed and more flaming and whos got the biggest bellend from others

K-Ching!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
*sigh*

It's just Cyrus talking bollocks as usual, Freddy. I know it's hard but just try and pretend he doesn't exist.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
white-gangsta.jpg

rock on.

anytime you want to read what i've posted, feel free to do so. it makes conversations so much more relevant.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Now the thread has died a death, well done gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.