Early Shipjumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
id love to know these special circumstances that meant he had to shipjump....

lol I just described them to you. Someone Godsend had more loyalty towards suddenly became available and he wanted to join him. There are much worse things in this game, stop *****ing about the trivial ones. (Not just directed at Cyrus)

Leah

Pruner
Same happened two rounds back, some lowlife sent the IDs of an ally he had left the first week (because they didn't get filled or some ****)... I promptly sent the info to the alliance in question... next time I checked the ID he was back at 89 acres from 1800.. :p

You've done that for past incarnations of our alliance as well. Thanks :D

When our list got handed out several times one round 4 or 5 of the leaders of other alliances messaged us letting us know exactly who had sent it to them each time. I think there's a bit more decency in this game than people like to give credit for. We've never been a big time alliance but we've gotten to know plenty of people and only a few of them are jerks.

I certainly wouldn't get bent out of shape over someone leaving and *not* giving out ids. I'm not going to ruin my own round staying in an alliance that turns out is not what I expected or has recruited someone I can't stand. Do you really want someone in your alliance who won't give it their all because they don't want to be there? Better to replace them with someone who will defend and be active.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Do you really want someone in your alliance who won't give it their all because they don't want to be there? Better to replace them with someone who will defend and be active.

You win.

difference is, those people we're discussing did give a crap to start with, then little miss piggy cracked the whip, and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa must run home to mummy :( and i dont believe for a second the id's werent given out one way or another so your arguing a side for these people who clearly bullshit

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Do you really want someone in your alliance who won't give it their all because they don't want to be there? Better to replace them with someone who will defend and be active.

You win.

difference is, those people we're discussing did give a crap to start with, then little miss piggy cracked the whip, and haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa must run home to mummy :( and i dont believe for a second the id's werent given out one way or another so your arguing a side for these people who clearly bullshit

Irrelevant. They obviously wouldn't have given their 'all' if they had another ally they wanted to go to so it's better to be rid of them before it ticks. It's just that simple. Yes it's annoying, but no it's not the end of the world so stop crying and just do as Enrico did, and kill them ingame.

Anywho, on a more serious note this thread can be locked I suspect, it's just going round and round in circles.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

You win.

You are saying people are clearly bullshitting based on what evidence exactly?

I'll happily humour people in threads but when you start turning your posts into "Well, I believe this so you're an idiot" you need to really stop and think about what you are saying.

I have no IDs in your alliance, I have very little care for the IDs because I don't like spies and have never used spies. If you don't believe it then you can go swivle, because based on nothing everyone should believe me and take you as an idiot.

You're welcome to retaliate and we can go in happy circles, around and around and around.....

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
dont worry your little head Martyboy, besides that most of US restarted you wont have a full list will you? but the ones that didnt you were given, maybe not straight up, hey ive jsut elft so n so here's the ID's but you know how it works martin so why am i even explaining

and im not saying for 1 second, there were any spies...just a small leakage which you slightly gained from? :S

lets jsut end with we both agree leakages suck nothing you nor i can do to prevent it in the long run

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
dont worry your little head Martyboy, besides that most of US restarted you wont have a full list will you? but the ones that didnt you were given, maybe not straight up, hey ive jsut elft so n so here's the ID's but you know how it works martin so why am i even explaining

and im not saying for 1 second, there were any spies...just a small leakage which you slightly gained from? :S

lets jsut end with we both agree leakages suck nothing you nor i can do to prevent it in the long run

Thank good you said not to worry, I was panicking... *phew*

I know how it works in your head with your assumptions, I've read your posts. You are now trying to now tell me conversations I have had, that I am unaware of?

I didn't even know you lot had restarted, because I simply don't give two hoots. Until Spies come out I won't attack, until Spies come out your IDs won't be of any use, until Spies come out I can't work out tactics to fight you etc.

You're like a child stamping his feet shouting out random things with his fingers in his ears so noone can tell him anything.

Jase

Harvester
I think this thread deserves a "meh" due to the amount of replies saying the same think and the amount of petty arguments spouting from it..

Jase

Harvester
I think this thread deserves a "meh" due to the amount of replies saying the same think and the amount of petty arguments spouting from it..

What you mean is it deserves a 'lock' not a meh :p

Yes tbh i do but i do not have the power to lock the thread :'( also there does not seem to be any abusive,racist,homophobic or any form of discriminative comments therefore it still remains a gripe thread filled with many little stabs at each other and sarcastic remarks which is no real reason for a lock..

edit: although i do wish i could lock it, lol

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I would just request a lock on the sheer basis of it not going anywhere other than in circles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.