Latest Changes

Shadow

Harvester
Can't say i understand most the changes...

rebels route is still **** but i spose it would be interesting to see wot happens to a mil player against fanatics last tick. seen em when they only had 4*'s damage against Mil players now they got 6*'s, could be interesting, provided they survive that long ;)
Nutters? they were **** before hand now wot are they going to be used for? i can't actually think wot they can be used for atm :s
why did TL's need more AD? Increased the RPG routes AR then gave its main enemy an AD boost :s
Stealth Gard'....why?
Mummy unit fires all 3 ticks..but its still useless and **** :p Grand ;)
Vampire unit fires all 3 ticks, but its going to cost more and still has unbelievably **** conversion ratios :p Grand ;)
Sorc route was fine, maybe Sirens needed a Survival boost in stats but other than that i thought the route was fine :(

YaY PoM's back to its old HD :D
Shields driod sbeing eta 3, will be good for helpign against LET rushes i spose.
i like mass bunkers and Sentries ;) YaY still look like its goign to be a ******* to kill though :p
Can go bribing with Armoured Cars, nice. would be kind auseful for alliance play aswell and not jsut a solo route :p

Dwarf

Digger
I'd just like to say if all these changes have been tested throughly enough and it is all still reasonably balanced then they will bring much needed rejuvenation to the next round.

The top players will not have as good a knowledge of the game mechanics as in the previous few rounds so there should be more competition for the top. I for one am looking forward to seeing how these changes affect the next round and thank azzer for deciding to shake things up a bit to keep us all hooked!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

rebels route is still **** but i spose it would be interesting to see wot happens to a mil player against fanatics last tick. seen em when they only had 4*'s damage against Mil players now they got 6*'s, could be interesting, provided they survive that long ;)
Nutters? they were **** before hand now wot are they going to be used for? i can't actually think wot they can be used for atm :s
why did TL's need more AD? Increased the RPG routes AR then gave its main enemy an AD boost :s
Stealth Gard'....why?
Vampire unit fires all 3 ticks, but its going to cost more and still has unbelievably **** conversion ratios :p Grand ;)
Sorc route was fine, maybe Sirens needed a Survival boost in stats but other than that i thought the route was fine :(

Shields driod sbeing eta 3, will be good for helpign against LET rushes i spose.
i like mass bunkers and Sentries ;) YaY still look like its goign to be a ******* to kill though :p
Can go bribing with Armoured Cars, nice. would be kind auseful for alliance play aswell and not jsut a solo route :p

Answers HERE

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Stealth Gard'....why?

my interpretation is this:

mummy is useless after alot of developments are done but is now a nice starting unit targeting innocents 30%(secondary) and firing all ticks. will allow you to mass yobs and use the mummy to sweep. and yobs>hippy on flak for same price. (also firing 3 ticks means it will kill some flak the first two ticks not just sweep. also fire early. probably not able to kill pbs well or apprentices, more officers etc. but it fires b4 quite a few other early units.

vamps now hit all 3 ticks. meaning its probably weakest first tick when less troops fire. i think the aim is that ppl dont just mass one unit but flak the vamps now they are so expensive with the ww's zombies and gargoyles (and maybe even mummies) and now gargoyles have changed to undead you have increased survivability of everything (apart from ww's) vs sa/ass hence the -50%debuff on the sa/ass from the previous -75%. so now you can flak your expensive units with another very nice early unit the gargoyle. which really does hurt sorc route etc.

sorc route completely changed mainly armour based. dunno what the outcome will be of that. least mass sa wont be so scary. and sirens are actually fricken amazing for the route now. as they are armour based wont die to sa. and the sirens can stop assassins firing. affect. sorc route with mass sirens can now kill tl's and sa/ass. wish it was like this last round. as you could bribe sa/ass and tls withj yur puppet friends. Be interested to see if it can still destroy rpg with sorc and sirens firing b4 the snipers but rpg doing nice armour damage. at least now the sa/ass have another enemy both sides of the fantasy route. (downside will be now im not so sure how it will fair against the strikers which use to be scared of the dragons)

nutters i agree with you. i dont see what they are doing. maybe taking over when the hoolis stop firing close range. but not like they are stripping for the dogs or anything. so who knows. need to think of that more. only other option is hooligan flak, but not like the armour based nlts needed it. maybe the devs so quick it could help last tick pa's. bu i doubt it due to them coming out after dogs now.

i still have my concerns about poms. waiting to see them in action.

as for bunkers and sentries what has been done is very very clever. and nearly made them twice as easy to kill. you still get the same bang for your buck. half the fire power/stats but half the cost. but now to flak them with your ninjas you will need to use twice as many ninjas. lol. so yeah gonna be much more expensive and much harder to flak. very clever. i really like this. still wont be hitting the damn things but nice!

i like the rebl route still but you raise a good point which i hadnt thought of. fanatics on thier own. i always get punit but for those that dont with no armour stripping anymore is the route even more useless for non punit people. then again who knows how much armour damage that one star is(only azzer)

just my thoughts on it anyway. definately wish i was going dragons this round. i fricken hate sa. and i recon they could even do well to bounty hunt them depending on how well sirens actually survive. the routes a bit more expensive so will definately be harder to flak them with other units. wait and see on that one.

Korinda

Digger
anybody know what AR is goning to show up as in this mini spy report ?

now Id's are stripped

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I still would like my original request to be considered if not done!?

I do not memorize old stats, costs, and bonuses... so could azzer or anyone please post past *'s,costs, and bonuses so taht i can actually weigh out previous stats with the new one?

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
I'd just like to say if all these changes have been tested throughly enough and it is all still reasonably balanced then they will bring much needed rejuvenation to the next round.

The top players will not have as good a knowledge of the game mechanics as in the previous few rounds so there should be more competition for the top. I for one am looking forward to seeing how these changes affect the next round and thank azzer for deciding to shake things up a bit to keep us all hooked!

The "top players" were the ones doing the testing ;)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Very poor change to Rebels.........

The only real obvious problem is the plethora of puppet players that will now RAPE this route as the only range firer is a stunner that puppets will abuse the hell out of to amass an army as someone that took the old rebel route to portal in top 20 DO NOT under any circumstances play this route you'll just be a puppets wet dream.........

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
The route ain't a solo route tho and puppets are eta 5 :p I think they might remain just a wet dream :p

Shadow

Harvester
Willy, Sirens already beat SA route, SA's got less than 1:1 against Sorcs and like 1:0.4/0,5 against Sirens(sirens are undead) some Sirens to stop Sin's from firing and Dragons slaughtered SA's few Witches for middle tick and SA was dead,, althou now i twont cost as much to fight them...actually it will cost close to nothing as you wont lose anything fighting them 1 on 1. Sirens already battered TL's before they were changed, could hit Thug route with close to no loses anyway. As for Strikers now maybe hitting Dragons, it still wont happen..Apache's fire to late to do any damage to the route and once hte Sorcs and Dragons have fired nearly all teh LET's of teh striker route will be dead, if anything the damage boost to the Sorc's is a bad thign for striker route not a good thing. and against RPG route most RPG players dont really bother buying many snipers nowadays anyway, can't play the route solo cause you just get LET rushed unless you online a ridiculous ammount and hit sleepmode when you sleep so most jsut play allied an dmass RPG's to strip Armour for hte alliance in attacks. or LET rushing Robo's ;)

mummy's can't be a ncie starting unit...they are the last tech on the route(except Punit ofc). Also you it barely gets 1:2 against flak if that at times so i don treally see it as a flak killing unit :p And people won tuse Ratios now Vamps fire all 3 ticks, they will jsut mass Vamps and maybe a few gargoyles now they are undead :p

and yeah nutters are useless :p

Fanatics need Extremists to strip the AR if i remmeber rightly, i saw someone take on 4-5 people at once on a last tick with Extremists/Fanatics, 3 of the attackers were mil players and the Values were slightly tipped in the favour of the attacks but they got slaughtered, lost like 4-5 trill's worth of troops without even firing :p now they got a boost i wanna see if the outcome of those kind of BR's would be the same. but other than that the route is useless lol

rooney

Head Gardener
something people seem to be overlooking is that although emp have been removed making PA more tasty, TL have gotten an armour boost meaning that for a PA to attack there main target will be more painful since TL fire before CW and PA dont kill TL very well. how much of an AD boost the TL recieved remains to be seen but the addition of a star means probably a fair amount. and obviously paras will be able to kill PA fairly well so i dont think PA will be as overpowered as people think

Garrett

Landscape Designer
oh wow. i didn't know you could have TL's by the time the FIRST pa's come out.

you must be some kind of pr0.

rooney

Head Gardener
i am garret :p

but i just meant that overall maybe that will mean there are less PA about cos of the TL change. and the para will handle the PA early game anyway

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
TBH thugs aren't the best targets for robos anyway. Too difficult to land on and with plenty of jeeps, they're not easy to kill. Vamps and SAs are better targets.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Even tho i personally didn't notice except last round ranger players massing emp's early to counter PA i do agree to an extent PA will be more powerful at round start this round. However the round is 76 days long and rpg's got some sexy boosts. Pa's might get an early advantage but he who laughs last .. :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Even tho i personally didn't notice except last round ranger players massing emp's early to counter PA i do agree to an extent PA will be more powerful at round start this round. However the round is 76 days long and rpg's got some sexy boosts. Pa's might get an early advantage but he who laughs last .. :p

Yeah. PAs will have their 'ownage' period again; but as last round demonstrated, there are plenty of ways to kill mass PA that don't involve EMPs ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
The last thing the harrier route needed was another late firing unit. they changed the wrong and dropped the wrong unit in the route.