Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Wait.. We have a bushmeet? Since when has there been enough Aussie players to form a bushmeet? :p

Twigley cool it on all the e-toughy bullshit just coz you have Polo, EF and Kuda in S2N.. Yea they're awesome players, no doubt about it, but they're definatly not "yours".. They'll **** you over first chance you give them. And i'll be there to cheer them on. :) lol

On as serious note, you all need to calm the RL bashing bullshit, its easy to be tough hiding behind a keyboard.. But theres a big bad world out there, and its much bigger than YOU.

Last edited:

marvin

Tree Surgeon
On as serious note, you all need to calm the RL bashing bullshit, its easy to be tough hiding behind a keyboard.. But theres a big bad world out there, and its much bigger than YOU.

Two excellent demotivational posters to go along with this point.

Attachments

• 1242937156455.jpg
    1242937156455.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • e-thug-white-demotivational-poster.jpg
    e-thug-white-demotivational-poster.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0

Silence

Head Gardener
Wait.. We have a bushmeet? Since when has there been enough Aussie players to form a bushmeet? :p

Twigley cool it on all the e-toughy bullshit just coz you have Polo, EF and Kuda in S2N.. Yea they're awesome players, no doubt about it, but they're definatly not "yours".. They'll **** you over first chance you give them. And i'll be there to cheer them on. :) lol

yeah m8. big bad world blud. especially in that ghetto blud.

thanks for posting something constructive in my thread sirdrumretard.

Anywho, is it not ironic that a thread I make has turned into such an epic flame war? :D

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Anywho, is it not ironic that a thread I make has turned into such an epic flame war? :D

A perfect example of a E-thug.. Get him in person and im sure he'd be a ****in pussy cat. Isnt that right Silence? ;)

Thanks for being such a toughy behind your keyboard Silence.

Matthew

BANNED

A perfect example of a E-thug.. Get him in person and im sure he'd be a ****in pussy cat. Isnt that right Silence? ;)

Thanks for being such a toughy behind your keyboard Silence.

I would rather someone be a toughy behind his keyboard than a vaginal scab, just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew

BANNED
The point still stands, he is nothing more than an insignificant aids infested vaginal scab

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Sorry hulk hogan we can't all be as tough as you.

/sarcasm.

Edit: LOL @ the term e-thug.
Irony.

Lordie

Planter
I shall name it, Second2Repeat. Hehehe. It's always tricky when the best players from a high ranked alliance merge with another. I've seen it in many rounds. But hey, nice on killing Enmity. :)

Franny

Head Gardener
if I were you I'd never show up at an Aussie or American bushmeet.. I'm the least of your worries.

Tbh. Punching or doing anything to someone in real life because of a game on the internet is pretty sad. Keep the game and real life sepperated, i think that was made pretty clear in the thread about pranking people from outside your alliance over night, (where i remember you also agreeing with that)

Tbh. I would have happly killed DS a few rounds back. And i can safely say i wasnt the only one!

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Sorry hulk hogan we can't all be as tough as you.

/sarcasm.

Edit: LOL @ the term e-thug.
Irony.

This poor attempt at flaming doesnt even deserve a come back.. I am however curious why you chose to reply to that comment and not the one I directed at you..

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Sir_Drumma you suck so bad at this game and are such an idiot on Forums, that you don't deserve replies to everything.

And it wasn't an attempt to flame - it was the truth Mr Hogan.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I'll say what i like in our thread on politics section :/

Status
Not open for further replies.