Bush World Cup 2009 - Discussion

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I will not be able to play in this World Cup. Sorry to withdraw so late. Another team Canada captain will have to be voted/appointed.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Guys Im Asking that the eastern europe And asian players Be merged with the aus/nz team as thats the only way either side can field a full team :p

The two Asian applicants, Hobo, Exadra - can play in the Aus/NZ team.

Eastern Europe does not have a similar-enough timezone.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm just making people aware now - I've received no BC payments from any of the elected captains.

There really is only so much I can do from my end. I've given all the information required to the captains, but not heard back from anyone but Martin and Iamsmart.

The PW *may* be delayed until a week Friday, depending on who I can speak to tonight.

This will be to give all leaders sufficient time to get back to me with their team lists and payment.

Apologies to all those expecting the PW to go ahead tomorrow. It may still, but I'm warning everyone now that there may be a weeks' delay.

septimus

Harvester
For 200 years now you Brits have tried time and again to take our Independence from us, this is just 1 more attempt to ruin America's Independence Day!

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I'm just making people aware now - I've received no BC payments from any of the elected captains.

There really is only so much I can do from my end. I've given all the information required to the captains, but not heard back from anyone but Martin and Iamsmart.

The PW *may* be delayed until a week Friday, depending on who I can speak to tonight.

This will be to give all leaders sufficient time to get back to me with their team lists and payment.

Apologies to all those expecting the PW to go ahead tomorrow. It may still, but I'm warning everyone now that there may be a weeks' delay.

I hear Flamey is going to lead a team. You might find yourself stuck in waiting to recieve credits from him ;)

Just some heads up, nothin' more.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Just waiting for people to put through payments, when I cannot even get enough money to pay off my own debts (soon i will fox start new job tuesday) I cannot fund the entire team i have 1 bc left on my account which means I can pay my own way, But thats it!

I feel delaying it a week may be neccassary gonna pm the australian team again.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
PW DELAYED

New Start Date: 3rd July (TBC)

-

I have only received credits from one team and therefore need to "chase" the remaining teams. I will do so over the next week, hopefully get the BCs together and purchase the PW for next Friday (3rd July).

Again, apologies to all those looking forward to starting today. I can't, however, force team captains to work faster.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
heh, there is still the matter of resolving bush credz. lol, but feel free to hold your breaths.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
heh, there is still the matter of resolving bush credz. lol, but feel free to hold your breaths.

I think you meant "don't hold your breath"; or are you trying to get some of these 'wonderful' people to die? :D

not die no. and I didn't want it to be quite so negative as 'don't hold your breath'... well I would have said it that way, but no one listens to me so I thought i'd remind everyone that it is their choice to hold their breath or not heh.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
If other teams dont show some real structure by the end of weekend, count me out.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Right, I have the following information for everyone:

The PW has obviously been delayed.

I have received credits from the following:

Martin - England

Iamsmart -
USA

-

The following teams have not transferred BCs to me:

Canada (Nor has a replacement captain stepped in for Alci)

Flamey - Aus/NZ/Asia

Intense - Belgium and France

Koeniej - Holland

-

When the above remaining captains confirm their teams as "ready" and transfer 7 BCs to me - I will be in a position to confirm the new start date
(July 3rd)

Podunk

Head Gardener
Right, I have the following information for everyone:

The PW has obviously been delayed.

I have received credits from the following:

Martin - England

Iamsmart -
USA

-

The following teams have not transferred BCs to me:

Canada (Nor has a replacement captain stepped in for Alci)

Flamey - Aus/NZ/Asia

Intense - Belgium and France

Koeniej - Holland

-

When the above remaining captains confirm their teams as "ready" and transfer 7 BCs to me - I will be in a position to confirm the new start date
(July 3rd)

Pfff Iamsmart didn't give any creds :p