Bush World Cup 2009 - Discussion

flameharvester

Head Gardener
The Austrlian team is officially flopped right now, we dont have the players for a full team and what We do have seem to severly lack intrest and commitment.

I am severly ill atm and cant commit myself to fixing the team up, Informing the world at large how things stand, I am resigning as captain due to health will still play hopefully

1) If i play Ill provide all The neccessary BC
2) Im not purchasing a single BC Till my health improves
3) Sorry for the inconvienve and possibly poorly worded post Im not exactly thinking straight now.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
On account of the fact that many teams have yet to forward me their BC payment, and flamey has dropped out as captain of Aus/NZ, I'm afraid this PW now looks extremely unlikely to happen.

At the start it didnt look *that* unlikely that each region would have such great difficulty finding 10 players, however unfortunately this has been the case - and if we don't have 5-6 teams of 10, we don't have a PW.

What I may look at doing in the near future is sorting some kind of UK based tournament, perhaps a north-south divide.

Apologies to all those looking forward to this, I for one was looking forward to a decent PW.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah i was about to post im out.

Too many people expecting others to do everything for them.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
So whats the problem?
Should I quote my first post?

If Azzer doesnt support it it wont ever come to be true. Specially if you think people would pay for it. If it is real deal and Azzer lets us all have it for free then I am sure you will get more teams and actual thing going.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Why should it be free???

And i dont see how it being free would make countries with not enough people be able to suddenly obtain more players...I think the point is there isnt actually enough active players from alot of countries anymore to create a team...

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Cheers for the effort DA - I hope the BC's you received will be returned to their owners though!

Netherdragon

Pruner
On account of the fact that many teams have yet to forward me their BC payment, and flamey has dropped out as captain of Aus/NZ, I'm afraid this PW now looks extremely unlikely to happen.

At the start it didnt look *that* unlikely that each region would have such great difficulty finding 10 players, however unfortunately this has been the case - and if we don't have 5-6 teams of 10, we don't have a PW.

What I may look at doing in the near future is sorting some kind of UK based tournament, perhaps a north-south divide.

Apologies to all those looking forward to this, I for one was looking forward to a decent PW.

sucks this didnt work out, but i would be all for a uk torney, i might actually get to play in that one, and i would definitely pay the credit required also.