Oh! What's Occuring? (RRR vs RRR...)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Stop saying RRR had won the round it wasnt even 50% the way through the round.

Yes, RRR would probally have won if all the members where not who they are personality wise.
RRaR destroyed itself and thus wasn't the winning alliance.
Was fairly obvious it would happen with you leading Hero, and people wanting to leave just days into the round.

GL with your new job tho hope that goes well.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
The ones that did this was just plain scumbags... They have sat here and try to justify there actions, and if u dont accept there lame excuse or reason for killing there "friends" then they ridicule u.

But as i said ... when all the good beer is out of the barrel ... what are u left with ? With what is left here in bush... bottom of the barrel scum!

Yeah its just a game... a game people put 10-18 hours in a day on .... And besides... wtf... who is these people to tell u that u have to act a certain way. The slimbags act the way they do because that is them.... Thats how they are!!!!! U think they did it for the game? The greedy chumps did it for land and more troops... To better there image of being an "elite player" .... that is the reason they have done it over and over and over in bush! Most of the guys involved in this are known for there ways... alll of them.

As it stands now, not many "good" guy left in the game.

U know, u all say this is just a game. But u would be suprised how much of life plays out the same regardless of its application. For example.... in large towns/cities... when the riffraff moves in ... the good people move away. Facts/ways of life are hard to change no matter how u apply them. So dont expect it to be any different in bush! And as it has played out.. it isnt much differnt
Well first off, i love bush. Always have. Azzer has always made it good. Of all the games i play, this one rocks the best.

And this kinda stuff has been killing bush ever since it inception. And now when our player base is very low... super low on active people... these guys have just disrepected a large percentage of our active player base.... and of course they dont want to continue playing bush since this is the way it always plays out. Can u blame them? So u have lost 4-5 active people. Big blow.... more good guys gone and the scum wins again.

If the player base was up around 3-5 k you would never have this problem. Never have to send at the same guy 4-7 times in 1 day. Thats the problem here. And it isnt getting better with these types of actions.

And to me ... i believe in honesty and loyaltiy.... I believe in watching my friends back while they watch mine. And in most of my games where teams are applied, this concept is universal. Its not a rule, but just a unspoken concept.

What has or is happening in bush is akin to a society without law and order... with out the police u would have chaos. What do u have here. :( To me it isnt good.

and just cause ur bold enough to stand up and say what u did, dosnt by any means make it ok. And to me this stuff isnt ok. Dont care how they scream it or ridicule me. It wasnt ok yesterday, it isnt ok today and it wont be ok tomorrow. Underhanded stuff will rot ur base. And in the real world... underhanded deeds get u killed!
I suggest we remove whole player ranks for some 10 rounds and remove ability to play as solo... you shall see how big impact it would give for this game with words like loyality, trying together, friendship, communities etc.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Rowan.jpg

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Wait...Did they JUST figure that out? :-O

Funny though :p

Yeah, getting a spy to give out our phone numbers and pranking some of us in the middle of the night is hilarious!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Serious situation, but that is a damn funny pic :p