Scorpio

Head Gardener
You know what would be a REAL challenge? Restart and try to get #1 again! :p

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I'm quite sure they'd be able to pull that off, too.

As DS says, will be interesting to see what DA, Twigs & JJ have in store for them! Make sure they don't take advantage of that huge acre lead too much, guys. ;)

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

I'm quite sure they'd be able to pull that off, too.

As DS says, will be interesting to see what DA, Twigs & JJ have in store for them! Make sure they don't take advantage of that huge acre lead too much, guys. ;)

I think DA actually teamed up with RRR for the first weekend or so, to help them take down JJ and Twigs. Maybe I missed something?

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Theoreticly - yeah it's possible, the #2 - 7 alliances working together could beat them, but from experience I know this isn't going to happen. People are way too lazy to do organised resistance attacks, and more importantly too lazy to keep doing them..

This laziness combined with the high skill level @ RRR makes me feel almost 100% sure that they will keep that #1 spot.

Have fun being bored @ the top guys :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, there is no way RRR arent winning now.

And THAT Is the number one reason why they will win...

World: Time gone: 16.84 days. Time left: 59.16 days.

Just over 2 weeks in and people are saying stuff like this, no wonder resistances almost never work...

hey, im solo, what am i gonna do. If i had the time and was allied i'd try organise something, but i dont and im not. And people are lazy, we saw that last round.

*btw, my first post was reverse psychology propaganda

Max

Garden Designer
I think that now is the time for all of the best solos to come forward and show that you can do well as a solo even without the PS option :D

Where's DORO when you need it eh? :)

Steve_God

Official Helper
I'm really looking forward to see if later in the round the probable good relation between DA twig and JJ can work out and get RRR to it's knees :p
Everybody said you're a bunch of noobs, time to prove you have some skill even if it takes 3:1 :D
n00bs on-mass ftw... ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Time gone: 15.06 days. Time left: 60.94 days.

round is far from over

I am thinking it's going to be a battle for second from here. RRR are basically the same alliance as War? Huh? from last round, which we all basically agreed was the best defensive alliance, and they've shown this round they were out for their revenge. Well played politically and in-game.

Actually...it's 10 WH, 8 Chance and 2 TDL.

Best from each ally.

TBH that's not entirely true... it's the best of the players who would be playing actively this round. A slight, but subtle difference ;)

ZigZag

Harvester
Funny reading through this thread. I hope you know this was done by 17 out of 20 members 1:1 with no assistance from other allies. Of course some of them piggied to take easy land.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Well unless rank 2-4 start

a) cooperating
b) recruiting help from rank 5-10

RRR will win.

If they want to give'em a fight, a need the resistance organized, gimme a call. ;) Until then I doubt RRR is going no-where.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
You know, RRR should go public

It would be better for everyone, unless they are a buch of scorequeens...

Ram

Head Gardener
I really don't see what RRR going public would do o.o

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Well unless rank 2-4 start

a) cooperating
b) recruiting help from rank 5-10

RRR will win.

If they want to give'em a fight, a need the resistance organized, gimme a call. ;) Until then I doubt RRR is going no-where.

your ally is the only 5-10 ally that has ever cooperated. and that was 1x.

instead now i attack these days and everyone is on board that they want to attack with me but pussy out when it's time. you just don't want me to attack you (the 5-10's).

Um those who say are 'with' me better have a representative to me within the day to 'help' and you better attack or all 'resistance deals' are off and I will attack you with gay abandon.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why would they need to go public just a few days after beating the rank 1 ally down, and a week after beating the ex rank 2 ally down?

Score Queens? No.