Grats to RRR for winning | R31

aGit

Harvester
bawlskeet! i remember trying to scavange every damned rpgs i could to go with my SA to finaly kill your ass. then i think leftovers did it so i got denied the chance.

There was this big BR that round between me and you in which I remember I gained something like 14-15mln EFF. You did more damage to me but after the two BRs I was the winner due to bounty and the high XP of my TLs.

That attack was not a good idea though, because I didn't manage to kill you and now your troops had VERY high XP and you could've easily killed me alone. The evening was coming and I had to go to sleep but I knew you would attack me during the night, so I was waking up every hour and half to run away. You attacked me like 4-5 times that night and I needed sleep badly, so we made a deal. You leave me alone and I make beasteh leave you. You never attacked me after that :p

10 days before round end I became highly innactive and LO killed and land raped me down to 20k acres.

a deal does not make me a part of your group tho. =D

Last edited by a moderator:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
bawlskeet! i remember trying to scavange every damned rpgs i could to go with my SA to finaly kill your ass. then i think leftovers did it so i got denied the chance.

There was this big BR that round between me and you in which I remember I gained something like 14-15mln EFF. You did more damage to me but after the two BRs I was the winner due to bounty and the high XP of my TLs.

That attack was not a good idea though, because I didn't manage to kill you and now your troops had VERY high XP and you could've easily killed me alone. The evening was coming and I had to go to sleep but I knew you would attack me during the night, so I was waking up every hour and half to run away. You attacked me like 4-5 times that night and I needed sleep badly, so we made a deal. You leave me alone and I make beasteh leave you. You never attacked me after that :p

10 days before round end I became highly innactive and LO killed and land raped me down to 20k acres.

a deal does not make me a part of your group tho. =D
Shh lets leave it here and bow before ANK's awsomeness ;)

ZigZag

Harvester
ANK how many times were you dropped on your head as kid?
Or is it still happening to you?

lavadog

Head Gardener
ANK, im getting bigger...

I am going to rape you when you come out of sleep mode, seriously

OK?

Mwahahahaha!!!!!

[edit]yes, i am fully solo. Never piggy, never attack bots, no PNAPS, and never ask an attacker to recall

Same here, sentries were finished a couple of days ago and I'm steadily climbing the ranks now without pnaps and all the other things you (ANK) hate about certain solo's. Watch out for the solo-to-solo rape-age now :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer
please ank has tried to launch several times on my ally while others have attacked. he piggies like the rest. to think ANK isn't a normal bushtarion player, is silly.

Uapproved by DA - off topic/personal.
Furthermore all posts (17) with regards to user "antin00bkiller" have now been removed as they are horribly off topic and would be better suited to PM.

atsan:Approved 2 post which could be easily edited and are part of the conversation.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Can't we all just stop talking **** and get on with battling?

This thread had really gone down the *******.