Grats to RRR for winning | R31

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Um those who say are 'with' me better have a representative to me within the day to 'help' and you better attack or all 'resistance deals' are off and I will attack you with gay abandon.

You do everything with gay abandon.

Silence

Head Gardener
I would think that it is in fact more fun to read the bull **** in this thread. Actually just timtadams. ZOMG WE ARE SCORE QUEENS. We hit the alliance who was rank one until we were rank one on our *own* then DA got bashed for being rank two Heh.

Yeah such score queens. I apologise. I mean what the ****, in comparison to last round we should be getting ****ing cheered based upon all the **** about "ZOMG A GROUP OF 20 SHOULD WIN ON THEIR OWN"

timtadams I feel that you are useless. Everything you contribute has been useless. Please I implore of you, stop replying.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
*cheers for accomplishments* *then cheers for resistance*

rrr fought hard indeed.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I would think that it is in fact more fun to read the bull **** in this thread. Actually just timtadams. ZOMG WE ARE SCORE QUEENS. We hit the alliance who was rank one until we were rank one on our *own* then DA got bashed for being rank two Heh.

Yeah such score queens. I apologise. I mean what the ****, in comparison to last round we should be getting ****ing cheered based upon all the **** about "ZOMG A GROUP OF 20 SHOULD WIN ON THEIR OWN"

timtadams I feel that you are useless. Everything you contribute has been useless. Please I implore of you, stop replying.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Silence again.

:roll:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

hehe I gave him rep for that too! :D

And thanks Garrett; we don't expect to sit on our laurels... we won fair and square and now expect to have to fight to retain our position. I have no doubt you will give us the fight we're looking for!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
lol. maybe i can, or maybe we'll all just be targets to retal so you get fatter when we try to resist :/ lulz

Ahead

Head Gardener

Same here :(

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

If I could be bothered working out how to give rep, that post would certainly earn it.

Timtadams - You really need to start thinking BEFORE you post inane bullshit.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

If I could be bothered working out how to give rep, that post would certainly earn it.

Timtadams - You really need to start thinking BEFORE you post inane bullshit.

definitly not. i quite like his fresh young innovative mind.

much better then the older dusty members in here.

anyway to go back to topic....

wtf silence did your dog die?

and

you got a call from North Korea, they want to hire your Nuclear overreactor

Garrett

Landscape Designer
so let me ask atsan. the fact that RRR overcame a few alliances means that they are scorequeens?

if that is the new direction you are hoping for, then i'm glad I'm an oldie.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
so let me ask atsan. the fact that RRR overcame a few alliances means that they are scorequeens?

Demonstrated by the fact we're not public! :eek:

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

nope. i just dont concur with the jumping on the "lets shut up this fool once and for all for making a silly comment"-bandwagon.

thats bad management.

bushwise.

i dont care about ingame related affairs and politics that much

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

nope. i just dont concur with the jumping on the "lets shut up this fool once and for all for making a silly comment"-bandwagon.

thats bad management.

bushwise.

so we must mollycoddle the people who should know better and encourage their foolishness? He made a ridiculous statement, and was ridiculed for it.... while it may not be necessary for multiple people to jump on him, it was a pretty thoughtless statement without much reference to either the players involved in RRR or the events of this round.

And you should know as well as we that shutting timtadams up once and for all is about as possible as stopping an avalanche with a toothpick and a 4 inch length of floss.

Also, the north korea nuclear 'overreactor' comment had me in stitches. Hilariously well written, was it a genuine atsanjose original or did you get it from somewhere else?

NoobCake

Planter
This thread absolutely cracks me up...but to make a couple of points I will add...

The round is FAR from over, and to give up against us because we are rank 1 and being so "skilled" as I keep reading about... just proves that last round was all about noobs powerblocking??? I mean so many argued and said that was not true, but now that the 3 alliances are the bigger ones..."its over" just makes me laugh.

Going public would do nothing for anyone at this point as Ram has already stated...maybe in the future if I feel like it we MIGHT go public for ***** and giggles, but meh...

The alliance started out as core group of players that I play with and after recruiting some WH players, others kind of came as well...filled in the gaps with a couple of others and RRR was born... I am not sure where all of the specifics came into play or why people care, but yes it is a kind of hybrid mix of two very strong groups where each had been together multiple rounds. Lucky for me to be able to snatch them all up ;)

Anyway, thanks for the congrats for a job well done up to this point, but please do not be so inclined to give up so easily. You never know unless you try!!

Hero

timtadams

Landscape Designer
you know, rrr should go public

it would be better for everyone, unless they are a buch of scorequeens...

zomg! Great idea!

just kidding.
You fail.

qft :d

Hey Silence, why dont you get your ****ing head out of your arse and actually read the whole thread before replying. I've only spelt it out for you, so if you still dont get it STFU, please.
(i hope im not asking too much of people when i expect that they can actually read between the lines...if i am, i guess i can only feel sorry for the dumb ****s around here)

thnks

Unapproved by DA - / too personal

Last edited by a moderator: