Bush Meet 2009 - Location Vote

Bush Meet 2009 - Location Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ViVi

Pruner
Brighton is an awesome place to go for a weekend, irrelevant of your sexual persuasion
( because I know the jokes will fly ).

Personally, I couldn't care less where it is so long as it's not somewhere ridiculous like Stonehenge.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The poll is kinda fail.
South east has most votes?

Just have it in the midlands in a decent place that's relatively cheap and has good rail service.

London isn't cheap and it's too far for many of us.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Well if we put east and west midlands together, that = 12 votes.

So I guess that works out nicely :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I voted, but I wouldn't say I can defiantly put down a deposit due to work commitments and such. I am more inclined to pop up if it's near London, east way.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
The poll is kinda fail.
South east has most votes?

Just have it in the midlands in a decent place that's relatively cheap and has good rail service.

London isn't cheap and it's too far for many of us.

The midlands is too far for the rest of us. ;)

Seems just like the last vote, most people want it near London/around the south east of England... Bet no one commits to it though :p

Matthew

BANNED
Because London is ridiculously expensive. London weighting is retarded. The midlands made more sense with the name "mid" derived from "middle". Going to London just makes it far too expensive imo.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
the thing is those in the south cba to move anywhere, most of us are willing to travel like 80 miles to get there where-as you southerners want it on your back garden and wont go anywhere else.

no compromise what so ever appaulling imo :p

Bobbin

Head Gardener
the thing is those in the south cba to move anywhere, most of us are willing to travel like 80 miles to get there where-as you southerners want it on your back garden and wont go anywhere else.

no compromise what so ever appaulling imo :p

I'll travel 80 miles... That puts me at about... 30miles outside london....

If it's too far for you to travel to get to the south, it's too far for us southerners to get to the north. simple as really.

Matt

Harvester
to be honest having it near london is a silly idea because of the costs involved,

rail links make traveling easy from any point in london to where you want to go, the midlands is and easy accessible place to get to for everyone. i should know this as im a Yorkshire Lad working and living in London and i travel to yorkshire quiet alot from london.

So bareing all this in mind how about Peterborough, its easy to get to from both people up north and from people down south..

Younge

Planter
To be honest, your not going to please anyone, if you want to go you should go, Why not do some of your own research into what an area has to offer then get back to us?

I would say south east, near some of the top theme parks, days out and capital of England. Would be good for those flying aboard!

Younge

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Trust you to want to do it near a theme park :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I made my opnion on this very blatant. YES FOR BUSHMEET.
As sad and geeky as most believe it to be for a horde of people that play a text-based war game to meet up - I rate it'll be a laugh. Plus, I have a desire to prove myself and Dando Messi are two different people, after an accusation of him being my multi. Damn you all to hell I'll drag the drugged up messhead along to the meet for a laugh. :p
But I've spoken with what I consider to be 'colourful' people on IRC, the idea of meeting some of these people is a hilarious concept. I'll pay any monies to simply meet a few faces behind the nasty mails and tough-talk ;)
HURRAH FOR BUSHMEET!

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
lol Dax. u mean ur not the same person? O_O

=P tehe

and well depending on when the bush meet is going to be, i've got 2 different choices. lol NorthWest if it's gonna be before September, or after September south is good for me. lol =P

Reactions: Dax