Whats Happening? | R30

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
ha, ive always been foolish! tis why you love me!

Care to enlighten me as to where i am wrong?
x

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
We just prefer to play the game as it is, instead of partaking in your silly politics on forums. Even without us posting you seem to, very effectivly just make yourselves look very stupid.

You don't need us to be active to screw you over :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
/me sits on the sidelines with some bread, cheeses and wine.

AAAhhhhhh to not have an ID. It makes this thread 15x more enjoyable AND pitiful.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I would love to see what's going on in WHs alliance channel. By far the best defense planning I have ever seen. Great job guys. Shame on TBA for being noobs!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I would love to see what's going on in WHs alliance channel. By far the best defense planning I have ever seen. Great job guys. Shame on TBA for being noobs!

It goes something like this:

noob: Oh no, we have inc.
noob2: Get Polo on!
Polo: I'm sleeping, stop ringing me!
noob: But we have inc.
Polo: Fine, defend me. I'm going back to bed.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I don't know if the rest of my ally feels the same, but of all the allies I have been in, this one is the easiest to co-ordinate and is the most active. We are the Spartans to your Persians ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Isn't hard to organise againt pick and chose tactics.
Even polo could do that :eek:

;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

It goes something like this:

noob: Oh no, we have inc.
noob2: Get Polo on!
Polo: I'm sleeping, stop ringing me!
noob: But we have inc.
Polo: Fine, defend me. I'm going back to bed.

All defend polo first tick is not a rule. It's a way of life. Especially if you've ever been his nightcover.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Clearly the tactics we've been abusing other allies with all round long doesn't work with active, competent players. I'm just amazed, more or less, with how stupid some of the people in TBA have been when deciding to stay on clearly terrible attacks. Just frustrating switching from bashing crappy allies to the only one who puts up a fight.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well I must say it certainly is nice to see at least someone capable of recognizing skill when they see it, and having the courage and grace to post that in public. Thanks Lafin, if only your compatriots were more like you ;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Clearly the tactics we've been abusing other allies with all round long doesn't work with active, competent players. I'm just amazed, more or less, with how stupid some of the people in TBA have been when deciding to stay on clearly terrible attacks. Just frustrating switching from bashing crappy allies to the only one who puts up a fight.

Errrr Chance fight you guys everytime...Take earlier for example, you tried hitting us. Not one of you guys landed and 2 of you got pwned, we lost nothing.

Don't just give WH credit :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Errrr Chance fight you guys everytime...Take earlier for example, you tried hitting us. Not one of you guys landed and 2 of you got pwned, we lost nothing.

Don't just give WH credit :p
We don't share our ladies IoF, get your own :D

alexx

Harvester
Well I must say it certainly is nice to see at least someone capable of recognizing skill when they see it, and having the courage and grace to post that in public. Thanks Lafin, if only your compatriots were more like you ;)

okok, i havent suicided on any attacks. But i must say it doesnt really take skill to send striker def vs a robo or vamp vs a SA. It's common sense and some ppl in TBA seems to be braindead/doesnt care/wants lower score.

After a certain time u kinda learn all the units by hearth etc. Not much skill involved in this game.

Bushtarion is all activity/route setup/gmt zones/contactability/NOT staying on obv defense. If u call that skill then kk.