Whats Happening? | R30

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
For those of you who can't be arsed reading the entire thread, this is basically what's happening:

believepxd9.jpg

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Just to fast forward...the end of the story is the little guys are left dead...while me and DA party with midgets and other exciting creatures!!!
x

WildDisease

Pruner
News from your sources is that ..

Twigley likes taking it up the butt, JJ likes giving it up the butt, and pinpower likes to watch

:O

Removed by Pinpower
Reason: Moderate Profanity, no infraction given.

septimus

Harvester
I suppose a benefit to being relegated to the lower ranks is a little more excitement then being near the top!

LostinNY

Weeder
what is going on with inimical, they are down to 17 members and it looks like one of theirs is admin locked

alexx

Harvester
we are falling apart so u better start a resistance fast before we pull ourselves together!!

cb1202

Head Gardener
Just to fast forward...the end of the story is the little guys are left dead...while me and DA party with midgets and other exciting creatures!!!
x

From what I can see the little guys aren't dead. Infact it seems everytime you attack the little guys they take barely any losses, lose a little land (that they get back way before you can muster up enough people who arent afraid to die) and you guys get slaughtered.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
From what i see the people at the top steal land at the cost of losses which puts them back in range :)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
yeah and your so land fat, next time you come back, it only takes one of us to cover 1 of you ;)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Thats okay, from what i hear not to many of your players (or IDs) are around anymore...;)
x