round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why so bitter twigs? Everyone else has been enjoying a relatively interesting round. Lighten up.

By everyone else you mean the two alliances who snapped each other? Or? If so i don't think i need to reply further to that.

@ Dax;

I asked for the spam to be taken out of my recruitment thread. Sorry if that upset you. Hugs.

Ignore this if you would like but i'm getting bored of the same line from the same repeat offenders;

I have no double standards at all. The line of arguement you're going down there is terrible. You're either trolling ... in which case 7/10 ... or you're just a sheep who has been spinning the same line for rounds and now actually beleive it.

If you think having 3 wings in round 30 was the turning point of the playerbase going down or was any worse than what the same people who are in HC and FL do almost every single round they play then you're pretty [86x]tunnelvisioned[/86x]. A new homepage was all that changed for bush in round 30 and the boring retheric about how it was a new age and all nice and fluffy was a joke. I'd already been 2/3/4 v 1'ed twice before round 30 when leading and the playerbase had died 4 rounds before that.

The real thing that [petergriffin]grinds my gears[/petergriffin] is that the people who QQ'ed so hard about round 30 (BUT HAD DONE IT ATLEAST TWICE BEFORE TO MY OWN ALLIANCES) and never let it go are the ones who have repeat offended the most. Both pre and post round 30. And even more so when it's been against the EULA. So cheating in effect. And it's happened again with exactly the same people. With the same awful excuse of round 30.

Im fairly sure it was you Dax who said you shouldn't judge a person on one round. Thankfully for me i can judge people on multiple rounds who repeat offend and justify it by talking about round 30.

IoF and Ahead did a really good job on spreading the tales to the sheep of the past and for that i need to get another trophy made up. It's amazing how you can get away with always 2/3/4 v 1ing alliances (even more so that it's against the EULA now) and still think it can justify it by being hypocritical.

In the end it did all turn out as all of the alliances proclaimed they wanted it to.

HC got rank 1 by whatever way necessary.
FL managed to stop any possibility of ANQ being rank 1 and protected HC so they can now rush the rank 1 alliance because it's easier to rush an alliance with high eta units.
ANQ have managed to get to the point in the round now they can do what they wanted to do and with the extra comedy value added by how it was achieved.

Congratulations to HC for finally winning the round, it took no less than 5 weeks to be decided, which hasn't happened for years!

Round 40 took almost that. When TBA were declared on by rank 1 (who were led by FL and then HC members), beat their ass down with ease and then beat all the help that they got (WHAT A SURPRISE) down too.

Round 37 also took longer than this round when their leadership was from FL people snapped from day 2 to day 30 and didnt do a single bit of damage to each other and 2 v 1'ed other alliances. I would say that round was more interesting than this round too but had a similiar template with similiar members, just with an extra alliance so took a bit longer.

I'm also taking the trophy away from HC due to it not being accepted in a polite manner by DaX. Took me ages that too.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Im fairly sure it was you Dax who said you shouldn't judge a person on one round. Thankfully for me i can judge people on multiple rounds who repeat offend and justify it by talking about round 30.

IoF and Ahead did a really good job on spreading the tales to the sheep of the past and for that i need to get another trophy made up. It's amazing how you can get away with always 2/3/4 v 1ing alliances (even more so that it's against the EULA now) and still think it can justify it by being hypocritical.

In the end it did all turn out as all of the alliances proclaimed they wanted it to.

Er, yup - That was me. Means to an end/Boot on the other foot/Other relevant metaphor. IoF nor Ahead had no say in this round's decisions, though. IoF joined AFTER, as a member only.

Congratulations to HC for finally winning the round, it took no less than 5 weeks to be decided, which hasn't happened for years!

Round 37 also took longer than this round when their leadership was from FL people snapped from day 2 to day 30 and didnt do a single bit of damage to each other and 2 v 1'ed other alliances. I would say that round was more interesting than this round too but had a similiar template with similiar members, just with an extra alliance so took a bit longer.

I was in that 2v1'd alliance. Complaints were made, but we all just got bored and went inactive (as you have).

I'm also taking the trophy away from HC due to it not being accepted in a polite manner by DaX. Took me ages that too.

This has made me saddest of all. Shame upon ye.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Stubborn faggots. You're all wrong. Whoever disagrees with me is a total moron. Whoever agrees with me has the potential to be a total moron in the future. Whoever has disagreed with me in past rounds will always be a total moron.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Stubborn faggots. You're all wrong. Whoever disagrees with me is a total moron. Whoever agrees with me has the potential to be a total moron in the future. Whoever has disagreed with me in past rounds will always be a total moron.

What if I've just always ignored you? ;)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I dunno, haven't read enough of this thread to add to my wisdom

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I dunno, haven't read enough of this thread to add to my wisdom

You have wisdom? Why have you been holding out?

I have been, yes. Though I've still shared a fair bit. Here - http://bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5590

Might make you significantly better at this game.

PS:

torres.gif

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
You talk **** to me about Chelsea as if I watch Premier League all the time. Save the soccer insults for the Brits :>

P.S The only thing I learned from that thread is how to not follow through with something.

THANKS DIMI

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Round 37 also took longer than this round when their leadership was from FL people snapped from day 2 to day 30 and didn't do a single bit of damage to each other and 2 v 1'ed other alliances. I would say that round was more interesting than this round too but had a similar template with similar members, just with an extra alliance so took a bit longer.

Must have played a different round 37.. I Remember fighting Aphallatosis more stringently than most wars since and was never napped with them. But of course, the truth wouldn't serve your purpose, so why state it? :p

Your memory is a bit skewed..

And the CORE of FL members might be the same 4/5 folks, but the majority of the members are different, which of course, also wouldn't serve your purpose. I think you need to re-purpose, it will make your arguments valid and sensible.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
And the CORE of FL members might be the same 4/5 folks, but the majority of the members are different, which of course, also wouldn't serve your purpose. I think you need to re-purpose, it will make your arguments valid and sensible.

As far as im concerned, the CORE is what makes an alliance who it is.