Your Favouite Round

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
ahh brings back memories. Angela and Howl's alliance was called Meh... Ravenous were the dutchies and my ally was Bed. I take full credit for the best banner of the round!!! ;)

bed.jpg

For anyone that doesn't know, the girl in that banner is actually LDA. I did the photoshoot. Was a great day!

Round < 10 was my favourite (can't remember the actual round). It was back when...christ, ZHF? or was it just HaloFan... was still around. Our alliance Zapato and Shoes. I think it was that round I ended up in Antipodean!
Oh then there was also NAPO - North Atlantic Penguin Organisation - sometime then too which I played in with a couple of friends.

The early days were the best ;-)

Bruce666

Harvester
TBH ive loved many rounds

Rd9 with Disease i was with gadfly havent seen him play really since then

Rd30 i lead affliction too a suprisinging 7th place even with tba and war huh masses hourly, i loved my members and had lots and lots of fun

Rd31 some may mouth of but being in an alliance with twigley proved too me he is the best leader in bush IMO, S2N was probably my favorite alliance with afflcition a close second, this round let me see all the top players attacking and defending, i got too see silences awesome offensive strategies in action from both sides although i much preferred attacking with him :p

i got too see polo and hobbs was truly a pleasure too play with all of and congrats too john on the win:)

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
R20, when BlackWolf came back to lead ViruS to another victory. Was especially fun for me since I had my roommate playing as well and was trying to teach him the game whilst leading one of the three wings. This was also the infamous round where I led most of the alliance into SAS.
Overall, closest round-long fight for first place, with ViruS dropping to one alliance at the end of the round.

Bobbin

Head Gardener
10 maybe... 9 too... 8 was fun... Been rather bored since round 10 though... 11 sucked, we killed everyone then got killed and the alliance that did win was full of noobs who just took the top as everyone else fought each other to death.. kinda sucky...

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
10 maybe... 9 too... 8 was fun... Been rather bored since round 10 though... 11 sucked, we killed everyone then got killed and the alliance that did win was full of noobs who just took the top as everyone else fought each other to death.. kinda sucky...

So you got pwned by noobs who played the political game well enough to beat you? That's slightly embarrassing. :p

Bobbin

Head Gardener

So you got pwned by noobs who played the political game well enough to beat you? That's slightly embarrassing. :p

Yes not a shining moment :p

Tombi

Harvester
Probably when i first played the game and Antipodean rained supreme, round 10? there used to be so many players back then :')