Your Favouite Round

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Name your favourite round and why!

Think it would be fun to remember some good old times!! I also think it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks!

If this has been done...Post anyway! I will post mine in a bit!

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
R9.
100m Apaches with init 200 backed up by 100m strikers, 50m grens, 50m HW.
Not contactable.
Came home from school, sent an attack on Khaos, killed, repeated.
Had 5/6 people from my school in Virus.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Round 25

This was such a fun round. My alliance (Pestiferous) Twigs alliance (Interlude) and Podunks alliance (Enigma) warred all round!

All round we battled for rank one, i think it was the most open round i have ever played in! It took me 4 rounds to get over that round! It took so much out of me! But warring with Twigs and Podunk was really fun! Three different alliances holding the top 10 ranks was quite strange to see as well!

Round 10

This was the round where three alliances Rizla/The Kovenant (If someone could tell me the name of the 3rd alliance would be awesome..might be Prozac?) joined together with about a week to go to to fight the 3 Dragon alliances. Each were public with 40 members (Together making 120) against this awesome alliance just formed of 40 people. We joined together and wiped them out! Even better was the fact Angela the leader of Antipodean, refused to help or attack either side as she had won the round and wanted to see a war! Great times!

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Ashes Rd 22 got to prove that extremists could finish top 20 and also had an amazingly fun almost non contactable round... considering

Final troop count

Staff [1,369,500,000 total]:
Gardener [500,000,000] Harvester [0]
Combine Harvester [1,000,000] Tractor [3,000,000]
Hippy [0] Protestor Guru [200,000,000]
Protestor Leader [100,000,000] Loudspeaker Protestor [3,000,000]
Rebel [250,000,000] Fanatic [101,000,000]
Hippy Van [5,000,000] Extremist [202,000,000]
Yob [2,000,000] Wheelbarrower [0]
Geo-Phys Thief [2,500,000]

can't remember any reason for the 101/202 no's as everything else is rounded but happy days indeed..

Mattheus

Head Gardener
In terms of the best rounds for bushtarion, in terms of drama and warring, round 16 for me was the best round bushtarion has had, for so many reasons...

Due to the politics of that round, along with the number of strong alliances competing for the top, the battle for the top was a lot bloodier then normal for age 3. With the wars going to-and-fro, taking a lot longer for the round to be decided then most others in age 3.

It was also the round of the infamous 'puppeteer of creeping doom'. For anyone who didn't play that round - there was a very high ranked solo puppet master, who seemed to either have supernatural bushtarion powers, to be exploiting some unknown exp bug, or to have simply been Azzer using admin powers. There was an epic 15 page forum thread about it. Full of conspiracy theories and accusations on the real identity of the puppeteer. Many said it was Azzer, others claimed they knew who it was and it definitely wasn't him. I for one just loved the drama :D Such a shame the old forums were deleted :(

Plus it was also the round that Darksider developed his now infamous solo-TL strategy where he ended up pretty much raping everyone at some point. I'd say darksiders antics are the main reason exp ended up being scrapped. :p

So yeah, plenty of battles and drama that round. Was mucho fun!

Runner up for me would be round 19 - the first round of age 4. Without doubt the bloodiest round in bush history :p Leftovers ended up winning mainly because they were the least dead left of all the alliances. Just look at the winning alliances final score, so much lower then any other round - thats how bloody the round was! Solos owned that round though.

If we're talking favourite round for yourself personally as a single player, probs round 13 for me. Was in Discworld, and for the first half of the round we were struggling hovering on page 3. Then we slowly but surely managed to rise the ranks. We ended up ranked 14, which in those days of 4-5 pages of alliances was a very respectable rank, especially considering how low ranked we'd been for so long. :D Back in the day I still had the motivation to play actively :(

Anyway, enough rambling from me.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Round 16 and TGA will always be one of the best rounds.

On second place would be round 19, the round with most resistances in the history of bush. A round which was won by LO. The first round to be won by a solo. The round in which I realised how OP the l/f+XP+bounty system is and how easy it is to abuse it.

Podunk

Head Gardener
R28 for myself. Always wanted to lead a winning alliance and did that round. Had some fun battles all of that round. Though for most of it I was trying to lead from mah blackberry which was a bit troublesome at times :p.

I also liked R19-R22 where I was introduced to competitive level play and some of the best allied players that I have ever seen. Bed, Lust, WeSuck, Ashes were tons of fun to play in. So much war and carnage. :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer
On second place would be round 19, the round with most resistances in the history of bush.

How many?

I don't remember exactly anymore, but there were more than three successful resistances.

Angela's ally (with spy and eagle in it), Bed, Ravenous are the allies which I remember held rank 1 and were killed by resistances, I am sure there were others too though.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Ow, just in r25 there were about 4 succesfull and 1 unsuccesful resistances aswell.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Ow, just in r25 there were about 4 succesfull and 1 unsuccesful resistances aswell.

Pretty sure the round f0xx was on about had more. Ataxia got resisted against twice as well!

It was easily the most i think

Ram

Head Gardener
Round 30
For simply the amazing group of player in WH.
Made afew friends there :)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Pretty sure the round f0xx was on about had more. Ataxia got resisted against twice as well!

It was easily the most i think

I think Nonchalant had the rank 1 too and were brought down by a resistance as well. Could be wrong though. Same goes for Crazy Diamonds. I think every ally had its 5 minutes of fame that round :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Yep, was a good round for the solos :p

I remember the late resistances were actually organised by solos since we didn't want there to be a clearly winning ally :D

Chewyow

Weeder
On second place would be round 19, the round with most resistances in the history of bush.

How many?

I don't remember exactly anymore, but there were more than three successful resistances.

Angela's ally (with spy and eagle in it), Bed, Ravenous are the allies which I remember held rank 1 and were killed by resistances, I am sure there were others too though.

Wasn't dixylesia (I can't even remember how martin positioned the lettering anymore) that round too? I remember playing with polo, martin and others that round..I think we were a contender...but is has been a while

*** I don't know if i have a favorite round..i can pick out bad stuff in each...but the most epic round for me was probably R16. There was incoming from all over the place...and it was the round i got wtfowned to the ground while at an exam...gg pane :p

Chewyow

Weeder
Round 25

This was such a fun round. My alliance (Pestiferous) Twigs alliance (Interlude) and Podunks alliance (Enigma) warred all round!

All round we battled for rank one, i think it was the most open round i have ever played in! It took me 4 rounds to get over that round! It took so much out of me! But warring with Twigs and Podunk was really fun! Three different alliances holding the top 10 ranks was quite strange to see as well!

Round 10

This was the round where three alliances Rizla/The Kovenant (If someone could tell me the name of the 3rd alliance would be awesome..might be Prozac?) joined together with about a week to go to to fight the 3 Dragon alliances. Each were public with 40 members (Together making 120) against this awesome alliance just formed of 40 people. We joined together and wiped them out! Even better was the fact Angela the leader of Antipodean, refused to help or attack either side as she had won the round and wanted to see a war! Great times!

Rizla+ Kovenant + Order of Phoenix = Triforce, I do believe it was

Angela led Anti? I thought it was Kuda or someone else...and that's not entirely true...I swear i remember getting defense from 'Sylver of moonlight_shadow" (forget what her name was, but i think she was Canadian too haha) once and there were some solo's outside of triforce that helped...I think Nikon was one of them...and he's a monster

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Round 25

Round 10

Rizla+ Kovenant + Order of Phoenix = Triforce, I do believe it was

Angela led Anti? I thought it was Kuda or someone else...and that's not entirely true...I swear i remember getting defense from 'Sylver of moonlight_shadow" (forget what her name was, but i think she was Canadian too haha) once and there were some solo's outside of triforce that helped...I think Nikon was one of them...and he's a monster

Angela led Anti, and although we did not participate in the war we still helped our friends with defence and what not.. I was personal friends with the leader of The Kovenant as was Arniekiller who was also in Anti. We hung out alot, and never had any doubt that the tri-force would succeed. It was just a matter of when. Of course, this was back when you could defend whoever you wanted to.A very fun round, a bit boring at the end, but thats how it gets when theres no targets.

My favourite would be round 6 thou, a very up and down round which I started my first round about 20 or so days into the round. Started in Disease and when they died went to Mini-Core or whatever the sister alliance to the rank one alliance was. I became good friends with Sordes on Bushtarions old IRC server and eventually Angela and after a amusing little test to make sure I was loyal they had me take I joined Angels to finish the round. Some good wars and politics in that round including where DoaX took on the rank 1 alliance solo for a week, but I liked it most for the friends I made. Angels had the best of the best and they were all great people. Its what got me addicted to Bushtarion for so long. :)