Xperteleven

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Applied, tricksily enough my nickname is Alcibiades

I haven't got the faintest idea what to do, or how to play; so this should be interesting :p

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Start the game already...

No honestly theres like majority of completely new people trying this game... so we dont know smeg anyways and we will probably lose badly at start. So this is for us a training round anyways, but its hard to train if we dont even play. So how bout we start to play and learn on fy and we can do waiting and stuff before next season. I would much rather train to play now, instead of waiting forever for some stupid xx number of teams and traiding goals to get exceeded.

I learn by playing not by waiting! And rather lose all my matches throught the round than wait another week or so.

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
K I'll try and grab one more team in the morning and then set the league to start.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Let us start

x \o
xx \\=
xxx \\=
xxxx \
xxxxx \
xxxxxx \__/

Yeah boredom strikes me

ITS A GUY SLIDING DOWN! :p

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Ok guys I do a bit of help here for those interested.
1. Go to sponsors from left bar and click sponsor activities... you get a mill from doing that each week.

2. You get 200k from making press release of 250 words once a week. (Press/new)

3. Remember to check your player list and add best players to your starting team and get rid of people with 3-4 bars skill or less.

4. You can sack(kick) people out by clicking their name and selecting sack... If you want to try to sell them instead you can do that too from same place.

5. Remember to click in your player list that small button which shows your players specialities. Then under next match/tactics add people who are good free kickers (special) etc. to give your free kicks.

Thats about all I know of the game, but clearly not everyone have done even part of this as theres only like 9 press releases made of what 24 teams?

Last edited:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I just accepted you mate, sorry I slept in :D

Atm we have 25 teams. I'm going to setup the league tonight as follows (Bar any objections - Which is why I'm posting this):

Five divisions of 5 teams. Yes, this is going to be a tiered system, I believe it's random but some people may be put in Bushtarion League (Top division) or you might be in Division 4 and have to work your way up. This is really the only option to make all divisions an even amount of teams though.

Games per week. I'm still not sure. I'm actually thinking about going 1 game per week the first season just because we have such a small amount of teams per divsion, that would make it an 8 week season. If you guys don't want that though we can go 2 games per week and make it a 4 week season (ultra quick :p)

(keep in mind if we do 1 game per week you can play friendlies on the off day)

I disabled dirty tricks

Another thing I need to know is what day(s) we want to have games on. Choose two 3-4 days apart ofc.

So yeah - I'll setup the league in about 12 hours from the comments I get today. Game sshould be starting in the next few days then.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
1 game a week... WTF!
1 game a day vs 2 games a day was talked.. not in a week... I am so not gonna bother to log in once a week only... huh

Man this game sucks... week for 1 game... what is this real life football? We get paid of this boredom?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
2 games a week is max I can do unless you all buy a VIP and I turn it into a VIP league :/

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
League created - Starts next Wednesday.

Divisions were random - Sorry if you ended up in Division 4, you'll just have to work your way up :)

Two relegated/two promoted per season. 5 divisions of 6.

Two games per week, so a 6 week season.

My apologies for making you wait another 8 days for the season to start - But we had EIGHT new teams today and I at least needed to give them time to train players (5 days) and use the transfer market. So Wednesday was the soonest option.

Good luck! :D

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Oh - Anybody who missed out my apologies - You can still apply to the league but you won't be able to play until next season.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
hmpf... 15th first game day :(

As this game has freaking awfull systems in it where you cant see leagues and their standings without pressing 100 buttons I will put it all here...

Actual bushtarion league...(These are top guys rofl)
1 Galatasaray S.K.
2 Imaginary Madrid
3 Inter Urnan
4 Liverpool
5 Shinsen FC
6 Varangians

Division 1... (you luckier *******s)
1 ALIJALALALAALLAHJALI
2 Gooners jobby
3 Iamsmart Utd
4 Milliways United
5 Mothers United
6 Warrior Utd

Division 2
1 AFC Ajax
2 BlackWolfs suckers
3 Chezz FC
4 Gimpettes
5 Proteccao FC
6 Smite Athletic

Division 3
1 dean07
2 Dirty Hoes
3 Goku United
4 ownerer
5 Rangers F.C
6 Rikkaidai FC

Division 4
1 Abreus 11 Sexy Men
2 Lazlow. FC
3 Men of Steel
4 MUFC 1909
5 The Funky ****-ups
6 WeBeatCanadians

Good luck for those in 4th Division... we will see soon...

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
After intense matchup with Alcibiades... 2nd division vs league team. Unfortunatedly for my team Alcis awesome offence was able to beat my team with 90th minute goal 3-2.

If someone wants to have nice friendly match just contact me and I am sure we can set it up.