Xperteleven

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Hey guys, I just started playing (again) a fun, easy football manager game. It's nothing too complicated, nor do you need to spend much time on it if you don't want to :p Figured I'd set up a Bushtarion league!

www.xperteleven.com

That is the site - Just sign up. On the left go to Search and put in 212003 for the league ID and put in an application and I'll accept you!

Find me on IRC if you need help.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
6th team in! Everybody you can now use the transfer market and do your sponsor activities for money :D

Let me know if you have any questions since most of you have never played before!

Bring on as many teams as we can - We will start the league in a couple weeks once people have gotten rid of the players they don't want and used the transfer market as needed.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Use the transfer market to update your team as you see fit. Get some younger players you can build upon in the future and sack your old ones that are really crappy skilled.

Sponser activity+Press releaase of 250 words gives you money + you can sell a player for money.

Season will be set up as soon as we get 18 teams!

Lazlow

Digger
I have applied, although my name on the game is Leg_end. It would appear that i played this game along time ago, and forgot lol

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Okay, we're at 18 teams now. More feel free to apply! But some decisions to be made now.

1) First decision - Do we want 1 game a week or 2? Or 1 game a week plus a cup tournament? One game a week means you have time to train your players form between games (eg we will be able to have better team building) but the seasons will last longer. Two games a week the season goes twice as fast but you can't train your bad form players inbetween games.

2) Do we want to wait another week before I set the league (which will then probably be another week before the season starts...) to use the traansfer market to sell/buy players and build your teams, or do you just want me to create the season now?

Lazlow

Digger
Maybe we should have a 2 week one so people can get the hang of it? then a one week one after that is a bit more tactical?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
By the way - Keep in mind you can be playing friendly's to get the game part down. This could be useful as it gives minimal game experience - Especially if we decide to wait a couple weeks.