[Recruiting] Xiposomethingdifficult is recruiting!

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Yo!

Do to an totally foreseeable happening we are now in want for some members. Everyone will be considered, but people I know, like and trust will have an easier time getting in.

Nightcover is a plus as normal, but not required. Hit me up on the forums, or in IRC.

-dachi

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Not leading, just acting up in a time of need :)

I'd love to have you onboard anyway though, no matter who stands as ingame leader! :)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Or just let people in who run multiple accounts and fill all your spots at once? ;-)

antisback

Head Gardener
Or just let people in who run multiple accounts and fill all your spots at once? ;-)

But CK has already left.... :eek:

Veon joined though. Eye for an eye I suppose.

Veon was stupid, he's deleted the other account and he won't do it again.

If we refused to recruit anyone who has had more than one account at some point in their bush history then you'd discount half the player base...

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

If we refused to recruit anyone who has had more than one account at some point in their bush history then you'd discount half the player base...

so then you don't really know if you had spies or not for id's.. i think you owe alci an apology.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Really? I have never ever ever been tempted to have multiple accounts. :/

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Excellent group of people who have mostly been good friends for many years.

With the brainboxes of Dachi and Ant - If you're new, this alliance will be very newb-friendly.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Thank you, DaX. Yes, there is no requirement of previous experience. We've got a host of old players willing to teach, and a third of our players have never been in a competitive ally before. Come join us, and get a shot at it before the game dwindles down for good! :)

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I can also vouch for these. Even though I dont know whos in the alliance, Dachi and Ant are two very good players, and two who will make your round enjoyable!