wow, changes!

d00ner

Pruner
hi guys, and can i just say OMFG! i played from round 11-22(ish), when i had to quit due to college/work.

now im off for a while due to hospital, i thought i would see how things have changed, and join up for the new round, and the amount of changes are amazing! back when i used to play there was 1 type of ranking score, the forum was different, not as many routes, too many to carry on. i only ever made portal once, but was a fairly dedicated player.

i was in DW for a round, took my own alliance into the top ten for at least half a round before we got mauled :roll:. i think my round estimates are right, twas back in the day of 'darkangels' 'silver angles' 'antipodean' etc. hopefully it will still be the game i know so i dont now suck!

d00ner

Pruner
bringing back the thread lol... wasnt anything serious, havent been on as computer melted but now im back :D

so yeah, many of the old lot still on here?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Well, they're all hiding in and around the top 4 to my knowledge. We have a few with us, and alot are in Res.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Well, they're all hiding in and around the top 4 to my knowledge. We have a few with us, and alot are in Res.

yeah, we have quite a few oldies with us.. ^_^ and a few newer ones as well.. and then ones who are actually REALLY old.. :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This thread misled me into hoping we had some new changes and I am now suffering mental anguish. I demand compensation.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Newbies in this thread.

only you buddy ;)

images