World Cup - Stage 2 - Applying - Scotland, Ireland and Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
And id rather the teams be from the region its meant to include there should only be scots/irish/welsh in the team in fact the rules strictly state you must reside in the country not 5 miles 5 minutes or any other distance/time away if team celtic cant get a team then it cant get a team.........

Netherdragon

Pruner
personally i would prefer to see as many full teams in the PW as possible to keep the competition up, utherwise at this rate there will be like 3 or 4 teams in this only, + celts lived in england as well ;)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
to hell with that that your irish everyone knows it!!! As the games creator has met you at bush meets and can confrim you are indeed irish but meh.........

im sure that defies the point? that gives you celts a friggin proper night cover ;P

Melnibone

Head Gardener
better than being forced to take people that dont have any connections to the country but might just happen to live 5 miles from the border ^^ i personally wont be part of any team that isnt ENTIRELY composed of Celts

oh and just to edit if your not good enough for England and i get voted captain your not playing for me i went into a world cup once with 6 players and finished 3rd id take 5 celts and play against full teams of 10 before taking anyone not qualified to play for us

Melnibone

Head Gardener
to hell with that that your irish everyone knows it!!! As the games creator has met you at bush meets and can confrim you are indeed irish but meh.........

im sure that defies the point? that gives you celts a friggin proper night cover ;P

yeah as usual your right Cyrus it would give us a real advantage probably an unfair one and i understand if it isnt allowed but no-ones retarded enough to think Kuda isnt irish... i just see it as Beckham living in los angeles and playing for england but meh.......

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

yeah as usual your right Cyrus it would give us a real advantage probably an unfair one and i understand if it isnt allowed but no-ones retarded enough to think Kuda isnt irish... i just see it as Beckham living in los angeles and playing for england but meh.......

difference being, it doesnt matter when beckham goes to bed ;)

Kuda

Official Helper

difference being, it doesnt matter when beckham goes to bed ;)

Has he ever woken up? I swear he is the ultimate sedative :D

Status
Not open for further replies.