World Cup - Stage 2 - Applying - Scotland, Ireland and Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franny

Head Gardener
Apply Here. State if you are applying for captaincy too.

Current Applicants -

Marvin
Melnibone
Lupus
Dez
Lazlow
Whitehawk

[Edit by DA] You must be residing in the country you are applying to play for. Your eligibility is based on your current location - unfortunately we cannot confirm your birth place, we can only do checks on the country you are currently in.

World Cup Captains:

England - Martin

USA - Podunk

Australia & New Zealand - Flamey

Holland - Koeniej

Scotland, Ireland + Wales - No elected captain

Belgium + France - Intense

Nordic Region - No elected captain

Canada - Alcibiades

Eastern Europe + Asia No elected captain

-

Last edited by a moderator:

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Applying for member

If welshie signs up i vote him as leader if not and no-one else better applies i'll put myself forward to lead

Team Celts ftw

Kuda

Official Helper
Applying for member

If welshie signs up i vote him as leader if not and no-one else better applies i'll put myself forward to lead

Team Celts ftw

lol, good for you melnibone. Unfortunately I won't be able to join ya as geographically I'm now located in Australia and apparently according to the rules I'm nolonger Irish :(

Melnibone

Head Gardener
to hell with that that your irish everyone knows it!!! As the games creator has met you at bush meets and can confrim you are indeed irish but meh.........

Lupus

Head Gardener
/me strikes up the drums and removes my underwear in the scottish cause whilst looking fetching in a skirt... i mean kilt

P.s. i can claim scottishness having lived there for 8 yrs and now at uni there even though i am in england atm

Franny

Head Gardener
/me strikes up the drums and removes my underwear in the scottish cause whilst looking fetching in a skirt... i mean kilt

P.s. i can claim scottishness having lived there for 8 yrs and now at uni there even though i am in england atm

so you mainly reside in Scotland Lupus? As uni is more or less 2/3 of the year.

Lupus

Head Gardener
well seeing as i have a 12 month lease on my house its more 3/4

whitehawk

Weeder
ok marvin u got me! ill tho my name up here..

ill go for a member application,and can i have some some frys on the side :p
btw im irish for lads that dont know me!

Kuda

Official Helper
to hell with that that your irish everyone knows it!!! As the games creator has met you at bush meets and can confrim you are indeed irish but meh.........

indeedy m8. Looks like the Celts are struggling, I remember years ago we could have almost had a scottish team, an irish team and almost a welshie team ;)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
we did have Kuda... team scotland led by little old me finished 3rd in the first ever world cup

steeljedi

Digger
Applying

Applying

I'm applying but distressed to see the might mighty Northern Ireland isn't there! I would like to join the N.I team =D

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Well, think of it like the Ireland Rugby team. :p

"..The four proud provinces of Ireland.."

C'mon, four more people!! Surely we can find four more!!!

whitehawk

Weeder
havelock is on hols, and well i dont think he wants to come bk marvin, and craig, well i cant contact him! :(

Mitch

Weeder
i live like 5miles out of north wales could this still count for membership to join :)

Netherdragon

Pruner
as im not gonna be in the england team, if dark angel says its ok i would like to play for you guys if you cant fill the spaces, seeing as the GMT's are basicly the same, and i would like to see as any filled teams as possible, + im not that far away from wales

Status
Not open for further replies.