White knights

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i agree davs,

and ahead, bounty nets its own reward, effectivness i dont see many people that care about it. it hasnt had a major impact on the game, but h/f has made alot more people visibly be honourable from what i can see and have observed. i like this and think there should remain an incentive to be honourable. (a carrot, not just a stick aka bounty on you for dishonour). Im just saying if it gains me nothing but hampers my ability to easily gain land attacking at 70% (especially with the altered bounty) then removing bounty and the incentives to be honourable would cause less people to play in such a manor. and you're back to bashing. and arent helping those that are continuously bashed as it is.

I think an incentive is actually vital to the propergation of honourable play. but one less powerful, less of an imbalance, is a nice way to keep it fair

Davs

Garden Designer
i agree davs,

and ahead, bounty nets its own reward, effectivness i dont see many people that care about it. it hasnt had a major impact on the game, but h/f has made alot more people visibly be honourable from what i can see and have observed. i like this and think there should remain an incentive to be honourable. (a carrot, not just a stick aka bounty on you for dishonour). Im just saying if it gains me nothing but hampers my ability to easily gain land attacking at 70% (especially with the altered bounty) then removing bounty and the incentives to be honourable would cause less people to play in such a manor. and you're back to bashing. and arent helping those that are continuously bashed as it is.

I think an incentive is actually vital to the propergation of honourable play. but one less powerful, less of an imbalance, is a nice way to keep it fair

I think Ahead simply meant that units aren't necessary as a reward. Most people play honourably with this system to avoid having the angry red title that acts as a flashing neon sign saying "attack me" - at least that's what they always used to when the H/F system was last in place.