where did all the players go?!?

d00ner

Pruner
Hi all, Doubt anyone remembers me as I wasnt a 'play to win' kinda guy, more of a play for fun. played from round 11 till round 21(ish), portalled a few times but nothing special. back then, a few pages of 20 man alliances were common, there was probably 3 or 4 times more players.

I rejoined a while ago, but the weird scoring system always put me off but now it seems to be back to how it was so thats awesome.

So... what happened?

d00ner

Pruner
I had to re-start my player id, so cant remember what rounds were what. Will see if I can persuade a few mates to rejoin, and use thier portal view to find my stuff.

Was there a big falling out? I know the scoring system change annoyed a few, but thought this would still be going strong, had such a huge hardcore playerbase before,(I had, on several occasions, 3 days without sleep to defend huge incomings... not doing that again!)

d00ner

Pruner
nightmare, there are many big names in this game, I dont consider myself one of them. I think its a shame its so small now, as I spent a lot of time here, and made some good friends (im still in contact with a few from here). A lot of history seems to have been lost, the forums used to be huge, im guessing it all got re-started?

Asmo, still running DW? Have some good memories playing from my time in there.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
nightmare, there are many big names in this game, I dont consider myself one of them. I think its a shame its so small now, as I spent a lot of time here, and made some good friends (im still in contact with a few from here). A lot of history seems to have been lost, the forums used to be huge, im guessing it all got re-started?

Asmo, still running DW? Have some good memories playing from my time in there.

It will be up and running Monday.

d00ner

Pruner
Bracknell is the bush capital of the world :D

Bobbin, give me a heads up before you nuke it. I want a good view.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
besides, who needs players when the rank 2 alliance is full of multis? you just need to make more accounts and start talking to yourself

d00ner

Pruner
Really? hope they arent going FTW, that will be a pretty hollow feeling at the end... 'yeah, we came 2nd guys! guys? oh just me then.'