What the......

f0xx

Landscape Designer
(wheelies down to 2%, geos down to 5% etc.)

Tell me this isnt true please? This doesnt mean that geos will steal 1/3 of the land they used to steal if you attack at 30% right? Not even going to discuss wheelies...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: What the......

Yup, after flak wars and outside of war targets. Attack targets at 30% and get land at 33% of the rate, in Geo terms (the average/norm).

Reub

Pruner

Why not just make the attack limit higher and forget all these other things that are in place to stop attacking at 30%?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Look at the outcry from a portion of the playerbase when bashing is discouraged. Imagine the roars of rage if they simply weren't allowed to do it at all? :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I will just come to England and kill you if that happens.

And I am not joking.

brainiac132

Head Gardener

errrr...i'm confused....how does this stop the bashing? It's harder to attack at higher percentage, correct? So more people are needed to steal from a target at a higher percentage...so...it might prevent bashing at lower percentages (which most people will try to take on their own anyways, unless they're at the top and bored), but won't it increase it at higher ones?

Silence

Head Gardener

Pffft instead of a full grab, no I have to bash at 30% for 5%. Cool, more kills and my score doesnt rise so fast ;)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

That's 1 change too far in my opinion.

Meneldil

Planter

Personally, I think it's a fantastic change - at least the idea behind it is. I'm reserving judgement (though optimistic) on the implementation, as we've yet to experience it, but I definitely think some discouragement of 30% attacks is needed. :)

CountZepplin

Pruner

Silence said:
Pffft instead of a full grab, no I have to bash at 30% for 5%. Cool, more kills and my score doesnt rise so fast ;)
Funny thing is, Silence isn't joking. He will probably do better because of this :p

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

It's a WAR game not a stupid Nato Peace game.

yoyo

Planter

Cheese said:
It's a WAR game not a stupid Nato Peace game.

I will see your stupid NATO peace game and raise you a stupid NATO peace, love and flowers game lol

nice one cheese!

Lukey

Harvester

Agree with cheese, War game worst addition to the game ever *YAWNS* Makes things boring and boring and just boring Sucks.

Silence so true so we can smash them 3 times and get 15% xD as our score wont go up and there returns woop! :D

Chewie

Pruner

Azzer said:
Yup, after flak wars and outside of war targets. Attack targets at 30% and get land at 33% of the rate, in Geo terms (the average/norm).

AFTER FLAK WARS

What the **** seriously im already being knocked down to the 2% and 5% and your claiming flak wars are over. this is a ****ing joke. Geo thieves and privates do not result in a sign that says "flak wars are over". Not only that your thing said Route UNIT development geo thieves are generic, no way in hell should they class as a unit. I've had this **** flashing at me at the top of the screen saying "lol you get no land if you hit hat 40%". so now i have about 10-15 targets who i get a full gain on. Its a crock of ****.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

Start hitting people withing 80% of your self and the land cap wont be a problem.

I think Ive had one attack with land cap yet and that was on a bot... jeez, people, you would think you where incapable of hitting anyone above 50% of your own value, when you read these gripes. :p