• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Voting

Chezz

Harvester
Could we have voting back in the game now? I was just looking through the Wiki and realised that voting was removed long ago and I'm missing it....>.<

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Vote on gaming directory site?

In-game global player polls?

Vote for pedro?

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I think he meant the one where we used to get seeds for.

Not sure (exactly) why it was removed - But I wouldn't mind it if you added a link back in Other: even if there wasn't a bonus, might vote once in a while still :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I think he meant the one where we used to get seeds for.

Not sure (exactly) why it was removed - But I wouldn't mind it if you added a link back in Other: even if there wasn't a bonus, might vote once in a while still :p

Yeah, me too. I actually remembered about it in the last week.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I cant see why it would hurt to have a link up even if it didnt give you seeds...as im sure we got a fair amount of players when we were up there as the number 1 game on a site...?

Chezz

Harvester
I meant voting on the gaming directory site obviously....sorry for unclear first post.

Chezz

Harvester
So azzer............is there a reason why it was removed from the game? I can't remember exactly why....:(

f0xx

Landscape Designer
That plus the fact that there were quite a few problems with voting. Some were getting the reward seeds, others weren't. Azzer didn't want to give an unfair advantage to some so he removed it altogether.