User Profile Awards

Alchemist

Weeder
I have previously had R1 H and R1 F and did not get the user profile award for R1 H/F.

Likewise I was R1 H/F this round and again did not get the award :/ any suggestions?

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Contact azzer... If you have screenshots, great! The H/F one should be in the rankings though, so just pointing it out should be sufficient.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
he comes on the forums more than he would like you to know.. But failing that, a FaceBook message will usually get his attention pretty quick.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Yeah, 90% of your acres, and has to be at least 2,000.

A Good practice is to take a screenshot whenever you achieve a goal, and save it.

dave

Harvester
i once sent a defensive mob during peace time thing, for that dove of peace award and i didnt get it.
maybe i got the idea of the award rong? but im sure i did it correctly.
and the friday the 13th one

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I noticed that a few people who had top HF (in honour AND fame) didn't get the award. I think Deloitte was one of them so it may be bugged.
All of the other awards mentionned I have got so they do work if you follow the instructions.

Friday 13th as discussed by Kuda, ed, willy, Max and I at the time it was possible concluded you need to try and catch a stupid weather glitch for it to be the 'blue moon' or 'full moon' whatever it is, which I personally have never seen...

Davs

Garden Designer
I noticed that a few people who had top HF (in honour AND fame) didn't get the award. I think Deloitte was one of them so it may be bugged.
All of the other awards mentionned I have got so they do work if you follow the instructions.

Friday 13th as discussed by Kuda, ed, willy, Max and I at the time it was possible concluded you need to try and catch a stupid weather glitch for it to be the 'blue moon' or 'full moon' whatever it is, which I personally have never seen...

Yeh, when Azzer brought back h/f he didn't actually link it to the portal except for the list of the top 10 - hence lack of awards and titles in ID history. Quite a few people mentioned this at the time but nothing was done...

Max

Garden Designer
I can confirm that it is quite possible to get honour and fame awards individually, but as mentioned the h/f combined award is no longer working.

If you won the award, it will be displayed in the portal top 10, therefore on the off-chance that Admin is able to alter the award profile points in the future you have the proof already :)

As for the moon phases, based on last round it's impossible to get :p But I will be looking out with a keen eye next round just in case there's a random element!

edd

Tree Surgeon
I thought we came to the conclusion you have to match a full moon with the friday 13th midnight at clear skies. Maybe there is only 1 a round? You see full moons all the time though Martin just watch the little weather picture/icon and you'll see the moon size changes.

Max

Garden Designer
I thought we came to the conclusion you have to match a full moon with the friday 13th midnight at clear skies. Maybe there is only 1 a round? You see full moons all the time though Martin just watch the little weather picture/icon and you'll see the moon size changes.

I collected a lot of data on the moon phases towards the end of last round, and the full moon was always clustered around the 1st of every month (e.g. 31st, 1st, 2nd). It never got close to the 13th since I started taking measurements (yes I am that sad).

edd

Tree Surgeon
well it goes in 28 day cycles or something right? so it's gotta reach there eventually? it will be set back a day by 30 day months but it should still move shouldn't it?

Max

Garden Designer
It wasn't a 28 day cycle, in reality it has been coded much closer to a 30 day cycle such that the day of the month of the full moon didn't shift over the course of an entire year.

(Many thanks go out to the other FL members who helped record the data btw! ^^)