Tutorial?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
What's happening with this? We were supposed to get it every round start yes? I don't have it.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Indeed, its not fair for people who haven't done it before to have an advantage at round start...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There was a bug in that everyone's tutorial should have been re-enabled and reset to step 0 on round end, but you can overcome that yourself by restarting it on ID Settings.

The bug is already fixed to auto "restart" it on future round ends though! :)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Cheers for the quick response! (Even if it wasn't bugged? Slightly confused :p)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I just bought the 25 harvs/gards for the tutorial but it didn't give me the extra funds for it, so I had bugger all left to buy plants. Is this a bug?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah seems quite a few people's accounts will have had an issue with the tutorial resetting at all on round end allowing them to "re-get" the rewards for completing certain steps this round.

While it should work for most people, there's probably a bunch of people that were quick to restart the tutorial or quick to signup after the round ended, that may find they can't get the rewards this time - the solution is either to just shrug and play on anyway, or to delete and restart your ID I'm afraid, to fully reset the tutorial.

All those bugs have been fixed for future round resets, so this is all a "one-off", as annoying a one-off as it may be to some :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Question: I already got the award but I may delete my account (just hypothetically I may have accidentally used some flower/grass :p)

will I get the award again on my new ID when I create one?

Kuda

Official Helper
Question: I already got the award but I may delete my account (just hypothetically I may have accidentally used some flower/grass :p)

will I get the award again on my new ID when I create one?

The rewards/bonuses for doing the tutorial are ID based so when you delete and create a new ID the tutorial will start again for you and you can get all the rewards/bonuses as you haven't actually got them before on the new ID.