Troop farming

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Re: Troop farming

Astral said:
oooh nice, another land farm just recorded, pushing another solo to the top 10 (aside from rank 1)!!! NICE
OOOOH I SO lOVE THIS CORRUPTED GAME. SO NICE AND ADDICtiVE, and it allows cheating too!!! Awesome, jjust awesome!
double joys!!!

oh and funny how injury on solo (85%) makes cheating even harder to detect, because now cheaters dont care about losing 15% of their troops to raise AR, or to land farm on purpose (and lose some troops to show they're seriously being attackedd and died)!!! AWESOME.

I wouldn't say a solo deciding to stay home or leave some staff at home to die during an attack, knowing injuries will save his ass and his AR-mod will grow is directly cheating...

Now for the goon who sent out/recalled to loose his F117s, and the cloner who picked them up, those two should of course be locked.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

The new highest ranked solo doesnt land farm at all does he...

Funny how 2 guys kept sending out.

CLem

Head Gardener

Enrico said:
Astral said:
oooh nice, another land farm just recorded, pushing another solo to the top 10 (aside from rank 1)!!! NICE
OOOOH I SO lOVE THIS CORRUPTED GAME. SO NICE AND ADDICtiVE, and it allows cheating too!!! Awesome, jjust awesome!
double joys!!!

oh and funny how injury on solo (85%) makes cheating even harder to detect, because now cheaters dont care about losing 15% of their troops to raise AR, or to land farm on purpose (and lose some troops to show they're seriously being attackedd and died)!!! AWESOME.

I wouldn't say a solo deciding to stay home or leave some staff at home to die during an attack, knowing injuries will save his ass and his AR-mod will grow is directly cheating...

Now for the goon who sent out/recalled to loose his F117s, and the cloner who picked them up, those two should of course be locked.

You have no idea do you? Spy rank 10 and see, the guys he attacked to gain mass land with barely any land loses were his pnap and another guy he always bash people with.

Jiggy

Weeder

disappointing, considering i have Rambo on my msn contacts; very lowly and i hope hes locked before the round end i really do

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

The solo that was rank 10 and Martin have been farmed by gov :D

YAYAYAY!

f0xx

Landscape Designer

IceOfFire said:
The solo that was rank 10 and Martin have been farmed by gov :D

YAYAYAY!

And YAY again for all the poor bastards who put a lot of hours and hard work WITHOUT cheating and in the end get beaten by a cheater...