Troop farming

Haplo

Planter
I'd like to know if there is anything that can be done about troop farming while azzer is away on holiday. Although I understand that azzer is on holiday, I would still like to see something done about wrong doings while he is away. Azzer could name a first mate or something, so that when he is absent the other guy could deal with these things. It annoys me that these two guys I ran, into while looking for targets, are doing it in plain sight of everyone and not even trying to hide it. If we had someone to look after things while azzer is away (and the knowledge of it would be made known to the playerbase) I doubt that people would be so arrogant with their cheating :p I mean is it right that these guys can do this sort of stuff for almost 2 weeks?

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Re: Troop farming

no it isnt but tbh Azzer has a particularly sick way of dealing with this stuff just pm him all the details (mail to id1) if they are troop farming they will get locked before round end just when they think they've been so clever and gotten away with it same with land farmers as long as theres real evidence they will be locked and dealt with

Haplo

Planter

Well this was a case where an SO player last ticked with f-117's which he had bribed earlier on. I doubt anyone would willingly give away almost 4m f-117's especially if he had somehow managed to get them with cloners no less :p

EDIT:

Btw I would just like to point out that some justice has been done as I've just bribed/killed the farmer silly... And now those F-117's be mine bwhahahahahahah :p

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Yes you can do something about it - keep killing the guy and he won't have any troops to farm with.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Injuries :p
Also some land farming gone on in the top ranks.

wrath

Pruner

Haplo said:
Well this was a case where an SO player last ticked with f-117's which he had bribed earlier on. I doubt anyone would willingly give away almost 4m f-117's especially if he had somehow managed to get them with cloners no less :p

EDIT:

Btw I would just like to point out that some justice has been done as I've just bribed/killed the farmer silly... And now those F-117's be mine bwhahahahahahah :p

it was an accident i went to the pub

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

So basicly you Wrath agree that earlier you were farming and later on were killed by accident? Or you mean that farming bit was accident? Hmm if he really says here he was troop farming would be kinda cool... first time for everything :p

wrath

Pruner

BlackWolf said:
So basicly you Wrath agree that earlier you were farming and later on were killed by accident? Or you mean that farming bit was accident? Hmm if he really says here he was troop farming would be kinda cool... first time for everything :p

nah i went to the pub after killing off all this guys troops with f117s and he came online and cloned them with 5mill cloners

Haplo

Planter

Krhm the guys in question did as follows:
Player A is SO and had somehow managed to clone himself 4m f-117's (okay wierd but doesnt concern me as I could not see the battle that he had gotten them in). Player B is also an SO and attacks player A with only cloners. Player A sends away everything, but last ticks with only f-117's. Now either A is stupid as hell, or A and B had some sort of a deal, because giving out 4m f-117's after getting them with cloners is a bad move from every angle you look at it :p

Darryl

Head Gardener

I don't think so Haplo, it seems to have happened like this..

Player A has 5m f177s, he attacked player B and goes to the pub
Player B sends cloners to Player A, arriving two ticks before Player A returns home.

What I want to know is where the hell were the rest of Player A's units!

Unless Player B bought cloners on the last tick to steal the f117s...but that wouldn't make any sense

nah i went to the pub after killing off all this guys troops with f117s

Why would he stay, if he'd already killed him?

Haplo

Planter

Hmm I think that Wrath might have been the original guy with f-117's... Of that fight I know nothing. All I know is that A sent away while deffing against B and sent 2 mobs out at atf3, 1 was f-117's which he recalled at atf2 and the other mob was everything else he had. Result was that B walked out of the battle unscathed with 4m f-117's

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

okay guys now i have no facts but can tell you exactly what happend by what every one else said

wrath attacked some one. and killed him. but then after the first tick confident of the win was allured to the pub.

so he accidntly left his f117's to be last ticked by some one that decided to buy game cash on top of his funds, and last tick buy up cloners.

now the guys been accused of troop farming due to the fact he has 5million f117's so scared that he might get locked by azzer as it does look suspect he wants to unload them. if he didnt have them then he cant get done. so he decides to get rid of the f117's whilst azzers gone(maybe keeping 1million just because hell he needs them)

so he gets some one to clone all the f117's at his base. he would attack a cloner. but the noob whines that the f117's would kill all his spike traps and sleeping gas traps if he was attacked. so never the less he sends out 2 mobs one his troops he wants to keep and 1 his troops he wants to loose. to be recalled so they are home last tick. (if there wasnt injuries the guy would happily suicide his f117's on a bunker route who has high bounty on his enemies list, but that isnt a possability. so he has to get them bribed) he loses 4 out of the 5million f117's keeping 1mill back for himself.

and there you have it. the hole story. azzer comes back. see's what happened. locks wrath...sorry wrath there are always casualties of war. The guy wrath attacked and who had the original f117's also gets locked. and the person/noob who farmed the guy wrath attacked and got killed by halo...gets locked. and poor fecker doesnt have a clue why ofc..... he's a noob.

every one wins

cb1202

Head Gardener

Melnibone said:
no it isnt but tbh Azzer has a particularly sick way of dealing with this stuff just pm him all the details (mail to id1) if they are troop farming they will get locked before round end just when they think they've been so clever and gotten away with it same with land farmers as long as theres real evidence they will be locked and dealt with

He will let em go out the rest of the round buying BC's then lock them at the end of the round. So they waste time and money. Cause these are the kinda people who will buy game cash :p

wrath

Pruner

Darryl said:
I don't think so Haplo, it seems to have happened like this..

Player A has 5m f177s, he attacked player B and goes to the pub
Player B sends cloners to Player A, arriving two ticks before Player A returns home.

What I want to know is where the hell were the rest of Player A's units!

Unless Player B bought cloners on the last tick to steal the f117s...but that wouldn't make any sense

nah i went to the pub after killing off all this guys troops with f117s

Why would (s)he stay, if (s)he'd already killed him?

seeds

but (s)he came online during sold/planted and brought cloners

edit

the guy who has/had my f117s is really inactive i just spied them sure (s)he's planting and growing but thats about it

i really doubt its the same guy as (s)he hasn't gone above 3 billion value and my old f117s are the only non-route units (s)he has

Augustus

Head Gardener

LMAO! Here are the true events that led to Wrath losing his F117's! He mailed me after all this happened.....

Private Sent by: silly billy [xxxx] Fri 08th Feb, 2008. 17:01:20 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h hh

i just got ****ing played

send an rpg guy to <id removed> whenever you can dude

Private Sent by: silly billy [xxxx] Fri 08th Feb, 2008. 17:08:23 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
in short

i'm ****ed off because i sent out a "sure fire attack" and the guy came on which wouldn't have been a problem if i hadn't have gone to the pub with me dad for a couple

the prick cloned my f117s

Private Sent by: silly billy [xxxx] Fri 08th Feb, 2008. 17:56:58 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: re:
yeah

-----
:(
Thats the prob with F117s, u never stay for close tick unless you have other units
-----
in short

i'm ****ed off because i sent out a "sure fire attack" and the guy came on which wouldn't have been a problem if i hadn't have gone to the pub with me dad for a couple

the prick cloned my f117s

So all of those who believe Wrath is involved in troop farming somehow your very much mistaken, he aint smart enough for that :lol:

f0xx

Landscape Designer

This has happened many many times before, I have seen players clone as much as 20 mln F's and it wasn't troop farming...

wrath

Pruner

just thought i'd say

went to the pub recalled all attacks before i went

plus thanks foxx

and i don't really need to thank augustus(as he was just as pissed off as i was with this BS) but thanks anyway

Haplo

Planter

Ffs it wasnt you wrath :p because you said that you killed the guy with your f-117's... In my spyreport there was no killing done, only that the defender (SO) sent his f-117's away and last ticked with ONLY those f-117's against couple million cloners which some other SO had sent. So no attacker was cloned, only the defender. Sorry if you got confused and thought that you were being accused of farming, which was not the case.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

YES I KNOW ID's ARE IN THE POST BUT NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT ANY OF THE CHEATERS IN THE TOP 100... SO I'LL BREAK THE RULES HERE SO AT LEAST EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE!

<edited by Darryl: No you won't. Warning dispatched.>

Astral

Weeder

oooh nice, another land farm just recorded, pushing another solo to the top 10 (aside from rank 1)!!! NICE
OOOOH I SO lOVE THIS CORRUPTED GAME. SO NICE AND ADDICtiVE, and it allows cheating too!!! Awesome, jjust awesome!
double joys!!!

oh and funny how injury on solo (85%) makes cheating even harder to detect, because now cheaters dont care about losing 15% of their troops to raise AR, or to land farm on purpose (and lose some troops to show they're seriously being attackedd and died)!!! AWESOME.