[Recruiting] Training Alliance

d00ner

Pruner
I will be starting a Training alliance next round, and need some 'teachers'. And a name :|

We wont be looking to win, just to train and educate, enough so that the round after, our 'students' should be at a level where they are more competitive, and understand how to attack well, choosing targets etc.

So far I have 2 Experienced players (only decided today), so I need another 8 max. Then I will be looking for less experienced players, ideally with 1 or 2 rounds experience. Without being a snob, ideally some experience of (successfully) playing FTW is preferred, as you might have been playing for 25 rounds, but if you finished every single one rank 800, maybe you shouldnt be teaching :mrgreen:

We will being playing Ftf, still with an aim to do as well as possible, but not aiming for winning. contactability is optional, its more important that you are willing to share knowledge, bad 'in' jokes, and other crap with newer players and not ragequit when one of them inevitably messes up.

If you are interested post here, pm me, whatever one is easiest for you :)

Remember guys, if you arent very experienced and want to learn, this is your chance to learn :)

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
In. No guarantees on anything other than being around. ask ogluk, i'm not a glorious trainer, but if you just need a filler i'll be there. Otherwise you're better off with someone else, although not the usual "ftw" crowd as they are a bunch of dick sucking cock gobbling, knuckle dragging, window licking shitnuggets. :p

antisback

Head Gardener
Pick me, wouldnt really call myself an oldie but i've lead a training alliance previously (before it was cool)

Godsend9701

Harvester
**** it i will join, i can call myself an oldie, Exp player, i can train/learn at the same time, as i say u learn something new every day. and when im not working/out drinking im always online, sleep doesnt count cuz im thinking about bushtarion while i sleep :/ lol

it will be hard for me not to play FTW but ill give it ago.

Also being a ftf allie i can plan basic attacks, which is important for newbies to learn

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Enough teachers joining but we can all see the decline in sign ups so I doubt you'll have many new starters :(
I'd look to join anyway.

d00ner

Pruner
Ok thanks for the replies, Still have ages until next round, so will start sending out PM's with details etc. Still looking for people, so get in touch if you want in. Will advertise to newbies in game too, as I would guess most dont find their way to the forums. Dont have any n00bs as yet, so if you guys know any then they are more than welcome :)

d00ner

Pruner
well, it appears there are no n00bs tbh, just us oldies propping up the bar. seems relatively pointless, so this wont be happening :(

Max

Garden Designer
If you create an alliance before the round start and advertise yourselves in-game I am sure you will pick up recruits :)

d00ner

Pruner
This is true... Im guessing the people that were interested have since signed elsewhere. I will check with those people first, then if its a go start one before ticks.