• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Trading

Davs

Garden Designer
I just wanna say why i suggested this.
We have all received the message from our mate dave on facebook saying "Dave needs help fighting off the evil monsters in monster fight madness join up to help him in his fight". Bush dosnt have this so this would be a way for people to invite mates and gain a small extra income from new players who stick around. rather than the current method relying on your invites buying bc if that still works like taht.

but what about those who don't have a facebook (or any social network sites') account? bush is actually going to promote facebook as a result? :< i think the rewarding system that directly influences players' score shouldn't depend on this aspect.

+1

also not forgetting those who have facebook but don't want to attach the game to their facebook account.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
I just used fb as example can be via email, im, text, post, telegram, radio, tv, shouting loudly. With enough money someone could set up a giant laser and display massive messages on the face of the moon.
Its just a way to encourage invites.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
although i like the idea of adding tactics and depth to the game. tis pretty complex as it is for a new person.

as such i think we need to look at making it more new player friendly not adding additional complexities at this stage.