• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Top Solos Rank

Davs

Garden Designer
Everyone knows that there's a huge difference between playing allied and playing solo - and the ranks always reflect this - the top ranks are usually dominated by the top alliances and the top solos are usually dotted around the top 50-100.
I've noticed for a while that there are a fair few people who are at least vaguely interested in how the top solos managed each round. Sadly, for those of us who don't pay a huge amount of attention to who everyone is and whether or not they're allied I thought it would be nice to add a rank IN PORTAL ONLY after each round for the top 25? solos. Maybe more or less depending on what people think.

Obviously this can't be a rank that is visible during a round as it would just draw more attention to solos, so they'd just get raped more often.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Yes. Has to be invisible until round end but I think it'll give solos a little more to aim for. :)

Max

Garden Designer
I love the idea. It doesn't have to be big, it can be as little as a "top ten", but it's a great thing to aim for.

You may want to make the distinction between those who skip between allied and solo all round and those who stay solo. However, as alliances are locked arguably anyone who's solo at the round end has been for at least a few days!

Davs

Garden Designer
I love the idea. It doesn't have to be big, it can be as little as a "top ten", but it's a great thing to aim for.

You may want to make the distinction between those who skip between allied and solo all round and those who stay solo. However, as alliances are locked arguably anyone who's solo at the round end has been for at least a few days!

And most players who go from a large alliance to becoming solo get a lot of incoming fairly quickly.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Top ten, much the same as the likes of the effectiveness and BH ranks. This would be a nice touch.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Top ten, much the same as the likes of the effectiveness and BH ranks. This would be a nice touch.

Agreed. Top 25 wouldn't really be worth mentioning, but top 10 takes a little bit of effort. Also make sure it is only players who have been solo for all/most of the round.

Thumbs up.

vlad

Harvester
Thats what i aim for every round i play solo. So somethig to say that the rabk 46 is actualy 3rd solo would be good fun. And a small portal thing can compare the solos that fall out of the top 50.