Timtadams signature

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Timtadams' signature only pushes one forum rule, and that's related to image size, which is moderately negotiable anyway.

It's not offensive, does not contain inappropriate content, doesn't take up much more screen-space than anyone else's signatures and promotes Braille.

Verdict: it's fine!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Timtadams' signature only pushes one forum rule, and that's related to image size, which is moderately negotiable anyway.

It's not offensive, does not contain inappropriate content, doesn't take up much more screen-space than anyone else's signatures and promotes Braille.

Alas, it seems Weeble forgot that i am not allowed to post my in game ID in the forums :(

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Alas, it seems Weeble forgot that i am not allowed to post my in game ID in the forums :(

true....

awell if youre going to give us reasons to remove it...

fine:)

lavadog

Head Gardener
lol, what does you having a crap signature have to do with him being a pussy?

Nothing really, I just wanted to say 'Have a glass of concrete and harden then f*** up' and i found that picture. Jeez dont try to analyze it too hard

haha, why so serious? Feel a little attacked then? :D Little signature you're working on? Working on that for quite some time huh? Got a little dot theme developing there, maybe some morse code, hmm? Secret messages in dot form? Back to ancient forms of communication in these distressful modern times?

God I love family guy

timtadams

Landscape Designer
talk to hand. :p

or prove it :D

Me directs you too weeble ;)

lol, what does you having a crap signature have to do with him being a pussy?

Nothing really, I just wanted to say 'Have a glass of concrete and harden then f*** up' and i found that picture. Jeez dont try to analyze it too hard

haha, why so serious? Feel a little attacked then? :D Little signature you're working on? Working on that for quite some time huh? Got a little dot theme developing there, maybe some morse code, hmm? Secret messages in dot form? Back to ancient forms of communication in these distressful modern times?

God I love family guy

Ah lavadog. The comment was not very serious. Dont take the part in inverted commas as directed at you. Read it again and you will realise it is a simple explanation.

And it probably took 10min to make :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I must say, I looked up the Braile alphabet and timtamadams' signature is just a bunch of Js and As.

Most epic of fails. I still like it since it pisses everyone off, but if you're going to do that, at least be clever about it!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
if i said 'a' and 'j' looked like this:

aj.jpg

and that the characters used in my sig are:

unknown.jpg