Timtadams signature

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Timtadams your signature is annoying, it takes up lots of space, is in some code i dont understand, is not pleasing to the eye, arouses my curiosity. and who puts braile on a computer screen. blind people cant see it let alone feel the bumps!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I dont see the problem, its not that big. Yeah its a bit weird, and i wish i knew what it said but other than that...

I dont find it annoying tbh...dont spend alot of time looking at peoples sigs anyway.
;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Your signature makes my brain hurt, my eyes bleed, and sends a string of homicidal impulses through my pained grey matter.

Pinpower: it's not like i deliberately go looking at people's sigs, but his just stands out in a very glaring fashion and, as far as i can tell, achieves nothing. It is an irritance. Is there some way to turn off seeing people's sigs? i know you can do it to your own, but i don't think there is an option to turn it off for other people.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Pin: On the whole I enjoy reading peoples signatures. Some of them are quite amusing. I don't want to block all signatures just because of one crap one.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Hardenup.jpg

lavadog

Head Gardener
lol, what does you having a crap signature have to do with him being a pussy?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i was just about to post that exact same question when my wireless cut out lavadog lol.

can you please enlighten us as to what your sig actually is timtadam; apart from extremely annoying? :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I dont see the problem, its not that big. Yeah its a bit weird, and i wish i knew what it said but other than that...

I dont find it annoying tbh...dont spend alot of time looking at peoples sigs anyway.
;)

pin you are slipping back towards ignore territory.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
You people realise he probably made that his sig precisely for this kind of attention right?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i have no idea, i have forum siggy and avatars turned off since most people here are dumb.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, what does you having a crap signature have to do with him being a pussy?

Nothing really, I just wanted to say 'Have a glass of concrete and harden then f*** up' and i found that picture. Jeez dont try to analyze it too hard

You people realise he probably made that his sig precisely for this kind of attention right?

No, you people are giving me attention. Its kinda sad really

Alcibiades said:
can you please enlighten us as to what your sig actually is timtadam; apart from extremely annoying?

Its my in game ID

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Your signature makes my brain hurt, my eyes bleed, and sends a string of homicidal impulses through my pained grey matter.

Pinpower: it's not like i deliberately go looking at people's sigs, but his just stands out in a very glaring fashion and, as far as i can tell, achieves nothing. It is an irritance. Is there some way to turn off seeing people's sigs? i know you can do it to your own, but i don't think there is an option to turn it off for other people.

If you'e using FF or another browser that lets you block images, right click image -> block image.

:)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
actually his sig is against the rules since it's not in ENGLISH

but I've already reported it and per ususal. noone cares

Am i missing the part that says all sigs have to be English?
I see a part that says all discussions need to be English.
But not sigs?
Anyone enlighten?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I guess I'm the only one that appreciates a novel idea for a signature. I find Twigley's much more annoying than timtamadams'.