Time to go

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Well, after the debacle's of this round, I have decided to stop playing again. Thanks to all of you for your time and your friendship. I will drop in on irc/forums occasionally I am sure.

Fondly,

Flamey

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
Ditto..
It's been a really fun time and enjoyed chatting with so many here.
Good luck to you all in your futures. Most all of you are still very young and still have a long haul to go. Life is short and full of pot holes. Take pride in your successes and gain wisdom from your failures, in the end all that you leave behind is memories you create in others' minds.
Cheers,
James stuck in China for the final 1/4 of life left!

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Been a pleasure playing with you flamey

Why you quit a round before me :(

You shouldn't be allowed

I think ive got 2 rounds left in me and then I'm travelling for a while :)

Angela

Harvester
im happy to say im done with bush in 9 days and i cant wait! I wish you well flamey keeping away from bush and hopefully will visit on irc etc in the future!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Loved this round with you Flamey, glad I was a part of your last round :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
im happy to say im done with bush in 9 days and i cant wait! I wish you well flamey keeping away from bush and hopefully will visit on irc etc in the future!

same.. Lack of time and interest has made it pointless to play.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Man you quitting after sending a ****load of geos to take the steal away from me...boooooo!

Played the last few rounds with you and has been a pleasure, the rants, laughs, poor jokes, drunken moments, the lot...all the best my friend!!

Max

Garden Designer
In the current context what would be considered sufficient class and style? PM me if you like ;D