Time for me to go.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
No need for anyone to make any this and that posts... I hate em.
I just am fed up to these forums and IRC, so will leave this community now untill/if I find interest to play bushtarion again and only if these forums and IRC turn to place where people are treated the same again with same rules applying for all.

I am tired to see rules broken every day and nothing happening to em cause "we mods decided so". There are rules and mods not obeying and pushing those rules are not worth to be ops/mods. If every rule is judged individually to every situation I cant anymore tell what I am allowed and not to do. I am not equal to everyone else but part of community where certain group is deciding what rules are and in what case.

I dont want to be part of this kind of community. Sorry for those few who actually enjoyed of my ranting and rest of you... well I never gave much of your BS anyways.

Look throught all these years here and there people have told me to smeg off and shut up. I have always laughed at them, no insults can get me gone. What it took was those who were supposed to be fair for all starting to push their own rules instead of communitys/Azzers rules. So after all didnt take too much did it? I have in last weeks sent 6 mails to Azzer of all this stuff, including both mods and ops and got 0 responses. So I think my time has come up.

Good summer for you al.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Bah. Forums without BlackWolf would be like jaffa cakes without the orangey bits. You can't go :p

CFalcon

Official Helper
Just to reiterate what we said in IRC, I completely agree with your reasons, it's just a shame you let it bother you

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Bah. Forums without BlackWolf would be like jaffa cakes without the orangey bits. You can't go :p

Indeed.

Despite our numerous conflagration style clashes on forums and in IRC you're one of the true characters of this game. This will be a lesser place with you gone.

Hope you'll stick around at least for the football manager game. I managed to get the 'radio' announcer version going and our game was pretty sweet! You were leading for like half the game til i squeezed two goals in in the last 4 minutes. Madness!!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Ciao BW - Whom is stupid will miss you.

Stick around for Xpert, should be a fun time :D

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
You were the leader of the most fun alliance I've ever been in, and I want to say a big THANK YOOOOOU ! Will surely miss you, gl in real life and say hi to Yuki from me :D

Netherdragon

Pruner
And so the list of top notch players leaving continues to grow :(

You were a true legend blackwolf, and though i dint always agree with your points or your methods, at least you were fair and stuck to your guns till the end. For that you will always have my respect. You were a true bushtarion legend.

Bruce666

Harvester
Was intresting playing beside you last round different alliances but did wat we could for each other mid round, sorry bout the way it finished:/

i hope too see you back soon tho:)

Commy 64

Weeder
Thanks for taking me in on my first bush round and learning me the ropes. There will always be a spot in my heart for Blackwolf.

FeR

Harvester
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, i really have lots to say, but i will resume.

Great Person, Great Leader, Great Partner, and Great Teacher.

Thanks BW for introduce me the alliance playing, for leading everytime u did, cause i had lots of fun playing with your crew. Teached me how to play, recruited me for first time in r13 when i was really even more noob that what i am today..Not only my first round allied, it was my first round to the win.
Well, those times i didnt even knew how to play ;D
Lol i remember being rank 2-3 with Maradona, we were just 2 noobs that started some rounds ago but had no experience at all in alliance playing, in winning, in getting top 100 ^^

I really hope to see you around soon teacher, friend.
Good luck on RL and have fun (K)

One more time, thanks dude, i really enjoyed.